©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help setting up diet plan

cft74

Sep 26, 2014
What's going on guys? So the time has come for me to graduate my halfway house and I am moving into a sober house to continue to fix my life. Was curious if anyone would be willing to pm me back and forth a lil bit to help me set up a solid clean bulk diet. I am smart in my own way, I can tear down a motor with my bare hands but reading comprehension is not my strong suit. Lil embarrassed to say it but just being honest. That's why I'm here asking for help to see what has work for others and isn't just on websites. I'm finally working and finally have access to a kitchen when I move to the sober house so I don't have to always eat the food they served at the halfway house . I'd really like to put on some decent weight this winter and I know to eat big to get big just looking for guidance. Thanks as always guys!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Congratulations on your sobriety and bettering yourself through weight training. Keep you questions in the open forums as you get a cumulative response and your questions S may help others as well. Many seasoned people here willing to help you brother. Give us some stats and a little history so we can better assist you. There are no dumb questions, so feel free to ask away.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
What's going on guys? So the time has come for me to graduate my halfway house and I am moving into a sober house to continue to fix my life. Was curious if anyone would be willing to pm me back and forth a lil bit to help me set up a solid clean bulk diet. I am smart in my own way, I can tear down a motor with my bare hands but reading comprehension is not my strong suit. Lil embarrassed to say it but just being honest. That's why I'm here asking for help to see what has work for others and isn't just on websites. I'm finally working and finally have access to a kitchen when I move to the sober house so I don't have to always eat the food they served at the halfway house . I'd really like to put on some decent weight this winter and I know to eat big to get big just looking for guidance. Thanks as always guys!
Look at Oregon's post