©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

penicillin

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
bitchtitsjunior said:
Im allergic to penicillin would using steroids affect me in any harmful way.

i've been searching around and found nothing. If I were you, i'd either not risk it or ask a doctor. Maybe someone else knows a little more.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
speaking of penicillin,

Is the penicilin shot as much painful as a steroid oil-based shot.

i recently had one and couldn't walk normal for a few minutes. it was sore

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
bitchtitsjunior said:

Call your local pharmacist and ask them. They should be able to give you an answer. I did that, because I have other allergies and was worried. I just told them that I was going to be taking Delatestryl and deca durabolin for medical reasons and I needed to know if I was allergic to them. There is also a website (online pharmicist) which you can email and they will email you back within 24 hrs. Hope this will help. :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
duranm said:
speaking of penicillin,

Is the penicilin shot as much painful as a steroid oil-based shot.

i recently had one and couldn't walk normal for a few minutes. it was sore

Where did the pop you? I had a penicillin shot in the glute once as a precaution when I cut my self (accidentially) and they used a HUGE pin. I'm talking like 18 gage and 2.5 inches long. Right after the e-room doc popped me, he left. I rolled up onto the gurney and almost passed out (got all sweaty and shit.) I think it was the needle and not the antibiotic.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
bitchtitsjunior said:
I am allergic to penicillin and take steroids with no problem. That doesnt mean that you wouldn't have an allergy though. Each person is different, but I have never heard of allergies from the two substances being connected.