©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Golds In The Early 80s

dr.ziegler

May 22, 2014
LOL!That pretty much sums it up.That's when I first started.I was fortunate enough to grow up in the same town as Lee Haney!! I was 16 the first time I ever walked into a gym and a good friend of mine intoduced me too hm.He was a wide as a pick up truck!!!!My friends dad supplied him his VITAMINS!!! That was right before they changed the laws.They would sale it right out of the gym office I swear!!

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
These guys were "big" for the early eighties and they thought so, now it might be just a muscular guy at the gym. The mass increases are amazing now.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I say most of the men and women back then we're a lot stronger - I couldn't get over the strenth
I agree - not as big - very agrees and completely out of there mind crazy
Real fun times

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I'd say yes, in SOME locations. But in most places, I don't think they would.
Someone recently told me that some Gold's are offering the 9.99 plans just so they can stay in competition with Planet Fatness.

Fuck PF and everyone that goes there. I hate that place, their philosophy, and how they pander to the mediocre and unmotivated and turn them into even further lazy fucks.