©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acne (what am I up against??)

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I know, I know everyone is different. I am starting my cycle test 500mg/week and eq 375mg/week and I am a little worried about the acne. I don't want my face to turn out like a pizza. I need some feedback on experiences of others, and some solutions other than Accutane. I know Accutane is a good product, Ive used it in the past and it worked miracles for me but I would like to lean towards a more healthier solution. Recommendations are welcome. Thanks. :D

W

wolfyEVH

It was very from person to person. I found that most of my acne came during PCT, when i was taking clomid. On the test, i got a few zits on my back, nothing too big. Try some vitamin b-5, guys like that. I currently use the proactiv treatment from television and i love it.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
It was very from person to person. I found that most of my acne came during PCT, when i was taking clomid. On the test, i got a few zits on my back, nothing too big. Try some vitamin b-5, guys like that. I currently use the proactiv treatment from television and i love it.

I just found the ProActiv website. Looks like something my wife or mother would use.LOL J/k. It's worth a try. As for Vit B-5 any health supp. store should have that, eh???

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
stussy said:
I just found the ProActiv website. Looks like something my wife or mother would use.LOL J/k. It's worth a try. As for Vit B-5 any health supp. store should have that, eh???
im using provactiv right now bro...ill let you know how it works out. shit for $65 it better work.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Here is the stuff I am using , " Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash"
so far so good , I am convinced the key is to have a good looking woman apply it to your back while you are in the shower < I think I have used that one before>

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Topical is a way to slow the process and keep it to a minimum I have to say for topical use Proavtive is good stuff. I like the proactive repair cream it is a basic peroxide lotion. Best time to use is after a nice hot shower put it on each night. Watch out though it dyes hair. Another thing that is excellent is Vitamin A it has to be the retinol kind (water soluble) beta-carotene and fish oil brands are okay but they can turn your skin a faint yellow or orange if a higher dose is taken. Look for the back label to read retinol or acetate. You can take 20,000 IU's for the aid in mild acne. It help alleviate the hyper activity of the subaceous glands (oil glands). Try it is fairly cheap and it works. Lysine is also important and can be taken (not exp) if concerned whith acne.