©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I've lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks by quitting junk food..

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
2-3 weeks ago I was 347 weighing around 320 to 325, I got constipated and got really afraid that I have some type of gastric disorder so I started eating super clean I'm still a little constipated again I feel like that is from opiate use which I am currently tapering down on and going to quit, I'm surprised it's just by drinking lots of water not eating junk food I have lost a tremendous amount of weight fast I'm going to keep this up try to get down to about 250 in a year

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
2-3 weeks ago I was 347 weighing around 320 to 325, I got constipated and got really afraid that I have some type of gastric disorder so I started eating super clean I'm still a little constipated again I feel like that is from opiate use which I am currently tapering down on and going to quit, I'm surprised it's just by drinking lots of water not eating junk food I have lost a tremendous amount of weight fast I'm going to keep this up try to get down to about 250 in a year

Congrats and I often do the same thing. I will cut out my little debbies and dairy for a few weeks and drop about 5 lbs. Now, I don't eat super clean but just cutting out the crap makes a difference and it's easy.

Keep it up chewy!

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
No more McDoubles?? Don't know if I can handle that. Anyways, great job so far brother. Keep it up. Your joints and heart will thank you in the long run. I need to cut from 242 down to 220 myself.