©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Honest Cycle Advice

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I am 6'0 210, workout 5 days a week pretty serious. This will only be my 2nd cycle. My cycle will be 8 to 10 weeks. I will go through 20ml Deca 300, 20ml Sustanon 250, 20ml Winstrol Depot 100, and Clomid for PT.
I will shoot 1ml Deca, 1ml Sustanon every 4 days until i run out in my ass switching cheeks every 4 days. I will begin shooting Winstrol at about week 5 with 1ml every other day in arm switching arms every other day. Is this a good cycle to do with the given gear? Any suggestions would be grateful, or if anyone needs more information please tell me.
Thanks

Last edited:

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Male users generally find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg (1-2 tablets) over a four to six week period will bring testosterone production back to an acceptable level. A very common regime of dosing is; 300 md/day 1, 100 mg/day for days 2-11, and 50 mg/day for days 12-21. This raise in testosterone should occur slowly but evenly throughout the period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, many prefer to combine Clomid with HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for the first week or two after the steroids have been removed. The kick-start from HCG also helps to restore the normal ability for the testes to respond to endogenous LH, which may be hindered for some time after the cycle is ended due to a prolonged state of inactivity. Once the HCG is stopped, the user continues treatment with Clomid alone. HCG should not be used for longer than two or three weeks though, as the resulting increased testosterone and estrogen levels may again initiate negative feedback inhibition at the hypothalamus. When planning your ancillary drug program, it is also important to remember that injectable steroids can stay active for a long duration. Using ancillary drugs the first week after a long acting injectable like Sustanon has been stopped may prove to be wholly ineffective. Instead, the athlete should wait for two to three weeks, to a point where androgen levels will be diminishing. Here the body will be primed and ready to restore testosterone production.

Thanks Wolfy..

W

wolfyEVH

working out 5 days a week seems a bit too much. hope you're not goin balls to the wall each workout. You should run your test higher than your deca also to eliminate problems w/ gettin your dick up