©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

introduction

aaron713

Mar 14, 2014
Hey everybody. Ive been lurking around here for a while, and have made a handful of posts already, but never introduced myself. I enjoy this forum and am looking forward to being an active member here. I have been been working out pretty seriously since I was 18 years old, and am now 33 years old. Some time off here and there due to injuries. I have been using gear for around 6 months now, off and on with a cruise in between. Researched it for a couple of years before starting. Goals are to work through some nagging injuries, recent rotator cuff injuries, knee, elbow, and make gains for the rest of my life. Feeling pretty good now. I am 5'11", 215, fairly lean (do not know my %%). I am excited to be here! Current cycle is 450 mg test E, 600 EQ per week with some anavar in the mix for the first few weeks, I am on week 3 and seeing some serious changes already. Getting noticeably leaner and gained a couple lbs at the same time. Also have been running 3.3 iu hgh for about a month and a half now.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everybody. Ive been lurking around here for a while, and have made a handful of posts already, but never introduced myself. I enjoy this forum and am looking forward to being an active member here. I have been been working out pretty seriously since I was 18 years old, and am now 33 years old. Some time off here and there due to injuries. I have been using gear for around 6 months now, off and on with a cruise in between. Researched it for a couple of years before starting. Goals are to work through some nagging injuries, recent rotator cuff injuries, knee, elbow, and make gains for the rest of my life. Feeling pretty good now. I am 5'11", 215, fairly lean (do not know my %%). I am excited to be here! Current cycle is 450 mg test E, 600 EQ per week with some anavar in the mix for the first few weeks, I am on week 3 and seeing some serious changes already. Getting noticeably leaner and gained a couple lbs at the same time. Also have been running 3.3 iu hgh for about a month and a half now.

NICE to have you aaron713! :welcome: to ANASCI!