©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acne?

lynch_af00

Dec 31, 2004
Hey everyone,

I am about to start my first cycle, and have been studying up on everything pretty thoroughly. I know that most types of steroids can cause acne. But I guess my question is, how severe does it typically get for most people, and does it stay that way during off cycles. I'm 23 years old, and the reason that I'm concerned is that I used to have moderate/severe acne and I was recently able to get it all under control within the last year. I just want to basicaly know how the average person reacts to the steroids. I know that some people get it worse than others. Any info on this subject would be appreciated. Thanks -Lynch_af00

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
lynch_af00 said:
Hey everyone,

I am about to start my first cycle, and have been studying up on everything pretty thoroughly. I know that most types of steroids can cause acne. But I guess my question is, how severe does it typically get for most people, and does it stay that way during off cycles. I'm 23 years old, and the reason that I'm concerned is that I used to have moderate/severe acne and I was recently able to get it all under control within the last year. I just want to basicaly know how the average person reacts to the steroids. I know that some people get it worse than others. Any info on this subject would be appreciated. Thanks -Lynch_af00

i got some acne on my chest first cycle. i had test e and deca. then after the cycle got it on my face and neck. if you cant handle that dont start because its a lady repelar.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
lynch_af00 said:
Hey everyone,

There is more than enough information here on that subject. just under "how many bodybuilders are online" the is a search feature. Do a search on acne - you will be suprised. There are many ideas on how to prevent and treat. Other than that - different people are affected differently - mine is not bad - little on shoulders. I had terrible acne when I was a teenager.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i never hd it bad, but i been off for a month or so and it seems to show up now. i got a little amount betwen the pecs, which is weird, and on the back part of the shoulders. nothing too bad for now.