©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting T400

txfrc

Dec 5, 2014
hey all.
older use here on a new computer, lost all my login info.

have a few questions, have brewed plenty of gear before, so trying to find the best way to do this....

have a decent sized batch of T400 (enth) thats giving some nasty PIP.
would like to cut this down to at least 250, if not 200.

my issue is trying to blend the oil in with finished product and not have concentration issues. i dont want to cut corners but would like to find the quickest way to do this.
IMO, the 'best' way would be to uncap all bottles, mix all made gear with new oil, use a hot plate, beaker, and stirer mechanism and let it mix for hours, then re-filter it all, and re-bottle.
i'd prefer not to have to bust out all my vacuum gear if i didnt need to.

so.....i can get ahold of sterile oil with a septa cap....
is it possible to transfer all my made gear to say a 100ml sterilized septa top bottle, adding in sterile oil, somehow agitating or shaking, then redistributing to new sealed bottles.
this method i'll remain sterile without having to filter. but i'm curious how to properly mix new oil in without messing up mg/ml concentration.

also, if gear is holding fine at 400mg with current BA and BB, would i need to add in more of either into the final cut concentration or just straight oil?

thanks for any help.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Maybe I'm being a total idiot here- but if your gear is 400mg/ml and then you simply double the total volume of finished product with oil- then you'd have 200mg/ml

So like you said take 100ml of what you currently have then add it to 98mls of sterile oil and 2mls of BA- you shouldn't need to add any more BB at that concentration.

txfrc

Dec 5, 2014
i agree, i think that would do it.
only thing im worried about is blending the two together. as in getting a pin with 220mg and then one with 350mg, ect because the gear isnt properly blended with the new oil