©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats the fastest filter for guaiacol

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
My guaiacol,mct test500 going through a zap cap is gana take hours its so slow, what's the fastest filter for this?

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I might get beat up for saying this, but, in my opinion, there is absolutely no reason to filter gear.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
All filters will be a slow process. Just keep your mixture warm and it'll flow a little faster.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Now just so you get an idea why you filter gear here is my study preformed in medical school in 1999 on people crushing oral drugs to inject.

The medical complications of injecting preparations from crushed tablets can be severe, and most can be attributed to the injection of insoluble particles and micro-organisms. Previously we have shown that most of the particles can be removed by filtration, but it was not known whether bacteria could also be filtered in the presence of a high particle load. This study aims to determine the feasibility of filtration to remove bacteria from injections prepared from tablets.
Design and Methods
Injections were prepared from crushed slow-release morphine tablets, in mixed bacterial suspensions of Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The injection suspensions were passed through syringe filters of porosity 0.45 or 0.20 μm, or combined 0.8 then 0.2 μm, and the bacterial load was counted.
Results
Bacterial concentrations in unfiltered injections were 2.5–4.3 × 106 colony forming units mL−1. Both the 0.20 and 0.45 μm filters blocked unless a prefilter (cigarette filter) was used first. The 0.2 μm filter and the combined 0.8/0.2 μm filter reduced the bacteria to the limit of detection (10 colony forming units mL−1) or below. Filtration through a 0.45 μm filter was slightly less effective.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
[ame]http://youtu.be/NaWf2Rb3Gw8[/ame]

Idk, but if i ever had a staph infection from gear i would have to go liam neeson on the sources ass.

Last edited:

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Just read a thing where a guy claims he got Hep C from an Australian source lawl

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Yeh well my gear mixture is in an open glass beaker and all sorts of shit can fall in it or be in the raws themselves, 100% gear MUST be.filtered.before using lol

khungus03

Jun 2, 2013
To filter guaiacol you need to use a filter with a nylon membrane which leaves you a bit short on options. Zap caps are the best I've found. 500/cc that sounds brutal, what recipe are you using for this? Let us know how it goes.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
To filter guaiacol you need to use a filter with a nylon membrane which leaves you a bit short on options. Zap caps are the best I've found. 500/cc that sounds brutal, what recipe are you using for this? Let us know how it goes.

I currently use zap caps but its a test500 blend with guaiacol and mct so its as thin as its going to get which still isn't the thinnest and it takes a lifetime to filter