©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lessons in Blood Pressure, Progress & Disappointment

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK, in Week 12 now of my third cycle at the age of 54.

Started w/ 500test cyp & 300 eq for about the first 5 weeks. Saw good growth, and got impatient and maybe wreckless. Increased it to 750 test cyp and 600 eq. Surprised myself with strength gains at about week 9-10.

At the same time, started to feel tired again, and feel like shit generally. Blood pressure shot up to 140, then 160, then 170+ over 100-110. Ringing in my ears. Joints hurting. Not good.

Cut back to the original plan (500/300) Added in 25 mg Aromasin (actually, same product by another name - Extane?) eod, and 250 iu hcg 2x/wk. Added in Celery seed extract and hawthorne and arginine. (Still drinking caffeine like a fiend and smoking a pipe like a chimney though.) That was two weeks ago.

Blood Pressure today was down to 140/85. Workouts have been a little shorter than usual (8-12 sets total each day, but at the same max weights I had gotten up to), and haven't seen any more gains. Thinking I will scale all the way back and cruise at 250 test cyp from mid Dec to Mid Jan, and then ramp up again - maybe add npp to cycle 4.

Thanks to all the advice you all gave me...i like the eq, but i think it probably thickens my blood too much and can be counter-productive. Probably shouldnt have increased doses the way I did when everything was fine the way it was.

Still disappointed because I'll be 55 in two weeks and I'm having a hard time accepting that I'm never going to look like the monster I want to be. (hmm...maybe HGH?)

Thankful I have this board to toss questions to...

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I feel you. I'm going through some similar problems with bp. I'm coming to grips with the same realizations as you. But all is not lost. I've been using less overall mgs but doing daily shots and it seems to be working. Have you given peptides a go yet?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
High Test dosages cause my BP to rise, hold water and make me feel like shit.

IMO, lower the test and increase the anabolics.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I feel you. I'm going through some similar problems with bp. I'm coming to grips with the same realizations as you. But all is not lost. I've been using less overall mgs but doing daily shots and it seems to be working. Have you given peptides a go yet?

Have never looked into peptides...guess its time to explore that a bit...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thays about where my BP is on the average. About 140/85. Funny thing is aas products really have no effect on it. I take 40 mg Lisinopril a day. Maybe thst keeps it locked into a normal reading. Are you taking any BP meds? Just curious

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Thays about where my BP is on the average. About 140/85. Funny thing is aas products really have no effect on it. I take 40 mg Lisinopril a day. Maybe thst keeps it locked into a normal reading. Are you taking any BP meds? Just curious

yes, I've been on 50 mg Losartan for about 10 years....

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
personally, i think it is best to stick with the following...

-primobolan
-hgh
-low to moderate dose test

i think, if you are patient, that you will be quite happy on the following:

700-800 quality primobolan/week
250-500 test/week
5-8iu quality HGH/day

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, bro your in good company with the whole aging thing, but you've got some good advice and certainly have not reached your potential.

Hawk

sunny

Oct 6, 2014
Your Blood Pressure would make a significant improvement if you give up smoking.