©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

kind of new to TRT

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
Im a believer as to the health benefits of TRT..that being said Im not crazy about test's estrogenic effects if a little more is used than what the Doc prescribes..say 3.5ml per week vs 2ml of 100... the anabolic effects are very cool and desirable at the higher dose even at my age of 57...this is my proposed Super TRT assuming evrything @ 100mg...testE 1.5 ml weekly, 1.5 ml mastE weekly and .5 durabolin weekly to sooth my joints (a little jumpers knee and some inflamed tendons of both shoulders - both overuse injuries)...btw the Mast is for cutting/hardening and also increasing my free testosterone to a level greater than an equivalent dose of test again without the side effects...whaddauthunk?:lightbulb:......one more thing....Im under the impression PCT will not be necessary and a continuous approach maybe taken with this protocol...thx

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
There is no pct on trt. Trt is for life. If you are just starting on trt I would focus on dialing in your test dose only and ai if needed before adding any other compounds

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
You say 1.5 mls of Test weekly but what's the strength of your Test?

100, 200, 250 mgs/ml?

Keep your test dosage at no more than say 140 mgs per week and do the injections as frequently as possible to keep E2 in check.

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
my test is 100 and same with mast...split tues and fri

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've been using 20mg of suspension daily. No sides. My blood pressure has been better and I don't have to worry about estro. And I believe it mimics the bodies natural test production.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would stick with only test. I understand where your coming from on the other compounds. But, to be honest that sounds more like a light cycle than trt. Also, have you seen a doctor about trt? My doctor ran blood work on me and I came back at 197 ng/dl serum test level. He put me on 100mg a week of test cypionate.

Last edited:

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
my doc had me up to 1.5ml of 200 cyp per week ...i wasnt crazy about the sides...so i blew him off kind of and feel i can at least do a better job with the test/mast combo plus dura....but what do i know..lol...btw this is the beginning of yr 3 for me

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
my BP is usually 100/74 but the test raises it too much...im very curious to see what the test/mast combo does and hopefully have a strong anabolic effect

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
I would stick with only test. I understand where your coming from on the other compounds. But, to be honest that sounds more like a light cycle than trt. Also, have you seen a doctor about trt? My doctor ran blood work on me and I came back at 197 ng/dl serum test level. He put me on 100mg a week of test cypionate.

I agree with your light cycle description coz I like the anabolic effects but not the estrogenic ones...so I cut back on the test a little but brought in the mast wcich should do 2 big things for me..1) increase my free blood serum test which I like and 2) negate any estro effects which I like more and the added benefits of using mast....a win/win?..:action-smiley-033:...ohhh...and no PCT...}}

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
300 mg week thats a crazy dr. Lol. I need the number.standard trt dose is 200mg eoweek or 100mg week. What was your serum free test he based his dose on and age and weight. ? Just curious. .thanks. ib. Bigbob. 20mg? . Lol. How the fuck u..hahaha ..Waz up homey. Lol

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
300 mg week thats a crazy dr. Lol. I need the number.standard trt dose is 200mg eoweek or 100mg week. What was your serum free test he based his dose on and age and weight. ? Just curious. .thanks. ib. Bigbob. 20mg? . Lol. How the fuck u..hahaha ..Waz up homey. Lol
Haha..If I was lucky enough for my doc to script me 300 mg a week of test..I'd smile, fill my script, and take 100 mg a week and squirrel away the rest. Not sure if my ins company would pay for that much trt though...

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
People get out of hand with TRT. 100 to 150 is more than enough IMO maybe 200 but I wouldn't go that high.

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
People get out of hand with TRT. 100 to 150 is more than enough IMO maybe 200 but I wouldn't go that high.

I agree Big John...I feel even 200mg per week is pushing it...my buddy contracted melanoma and waited till it was at stage 4 to do something about it...at the same time he was doing a lot of test and his E2 went off the charts...my research found there is a definite relationship between high E2 levels for men and women and the spreading of cancer not the cause of cancer...his melanoma spread and he now has lymphoma and is in limbo sought to speak...all because the anabolic effects of test are very desirable...masteron has so much more potential without the added risks IMO...whaddauthink

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I agree Big John...I feel even 2mg per week is pushing it...my buddy contracted melanoma and waited till it was at stage 4 to do something about it...at the same time he was doing a lot of test and his E2 went off the charts...my research found there is a definite relationship between high E2 levels for men and women and the spreading of cancer not the cause of cancer...his melanoma spread and he now has lymphoma and is in limbo sought to speak...all because the anabolic effects of test are very desirable...masteron has so much more potential without the added risks IMO...whaddauthink
Since Masteron was originally intended to fight cancer this makes a lot of sense.

JM123

Dec 9, 2014
Bingo Big Bob!.... in addition Im told masteron will increase the free available test in the blood greater than an equivalent of test itself...wow!....so Im trying 150mg of Test E and Mast E per week with the objective of having more desirable anabolic effects greater than a cycle of 300mg of Test per week and do it w/o the problems and do it continuously w/o PCT....whaddauthink