©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cyst on penis

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyone had this problem before? Wife noticed 2 places on my junk. She's been looking into it and one of the causes are high test levels. I'm running 250mg test sust eod and npp 100mg eod.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
You gotta post pictures for ironbuilt to help you out with.....

No I've never experienced that and I've ran a lot more than that amount of gear before. Truthfully you night want to get it looked at

Last edited:

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I wasn't sure if it was acceptable to post a pic on here. I have a pic that a close up of just that area. I knew that was a low dose to have issues like that with but the wife seems to think it's the test. I'll probably hit the doc tomorrow

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I wasn't sure if it was acceptable to post a pic on here. I have a pic that a close up of just that area. I knew that was a low dose to have issues like that with but the wife seems to think it's the test. I'll probably hit the doc tomorrow
I was just being smart ass. Go to the DR and don't tell him about your aas use

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
An PA friend said to use warm compression a couple times a day and see if that helps. The amount of test I'm running shouldn't cause that. It don't hurt at all. Hell, I didn't even know about it until the wifey was giving me a some play!!!! Thank goodness she did or I still wouldn't know about it!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Well last time I told my DR about any steroid use it ended up in my file so..... I guess if you do tell them tell him its off the record.

Off record and hypothetical situation talks helps. I'm lucky to have a really good Dr, seen him since i was a kid.

Workin in the ER awhile ago this guy came in with an infection in his glute. It was obvious he was on, got an infection, went septic and lost 1/3 of his ass. Told me he got shit from over seas in a jar....:banghead:

But for serious shit YES tell doctor. But get labs private. Don't want insurance to find out.

Dude could be from oil build up, sweat, or local derma infection. Wash your shit more often clothes and genitals (NOT SAYING YOU DON'T! DO NOT MISTAKE THAT FOR AN INSULT), ditch tight fitting underwear.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Tight fitting underwear? That's interesting bc I wear compression shorts at the gym. Luckily it's not nasty looking infection. Just a slight knot under the skin. It's not like a bump you can pop. I'm going to see about going to Dr in the morning when I get off work. I'm not going to mention about my aas use. Like yall said, don't want it on medical records for insurance.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ditch the compression shorts and wash um more often. Buddy of mine in jiu-jitsu wore compression shorts and would get them on his taint. Female cyclist get um on there vulva, under wear takes a beaten with all that crotch juice. I get those too on my hip from when i wore a tool belt with no shirt in the summer when younger. Its a type of staph you get.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Thanks man for the info. Makes alot of since. I dress out in a chemical suit alot at work and sweat wih all me work gear on. My girl keeps saying for me to ditch the undies and she'll buy new ones bc they're worn out but they get washed EVERYTIME I wear them. Haha. I'll try that though

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Well last time I told my DR about any steroid use it ended up in my file so..... I guess if you do tell them tell him its off the record.

I had a doc do the same thing too me. WTF

Off record and hypothetical situation talks helps. I'm lucky to have a really good Dr, seen him since i was a kid.

Workin in the ER awhile ago this guy came in with an infection in his glute. It was obvious he was on, got an infection, went septic and lost 1/3 of his ass. Told me he got shit from over seas in a jar....:banghead:

But for serious shit YES tell doctor. But get labs private. Don't want insurance to find out.

Dude could be from oil build up, sweat, or local derma infection. Wash your shit more often clothes and genitals (NOT SAYING YOU DON'T! DO NOT MISTAKE THAT FOR AN INSULT), ditch tight fitting underwear.

Great idea. Could be the tight undies keeping in all the sweat in that area for long periods of time. You must have read that on the internet Psych!:D

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
When I ended up in the doctor for an infected quad from pinning suspension, I told them it was from my weekly trt shot. They did not bat an eye. I would be reluctant to tell a doctor about illegal steroid use. But, if your on script trt, that is your excuse.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
So are you sure it's a cyst? Is there any curve to your penis...Left, right, up or down? That's important, because if you have any type of curve to it, they could be scar tissue lumps and it could be Peyronie's Disease. You would need to see a urologist. Get checked out ASAP!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
bio is correct about the curve. my penis has a huge curve to it and its all scar tissue. i have to get surgery for it. my pre op apt is the 23rd of dec. eventually it turned so bad that i cant get a full erection. i can get like 60-70% hard. enough to bust a nut,but sometimes it goes soft while fucking, sometimes it doesn't. the urologist told me the scar tissue wont allow full blood flow. he now has to peel it like a banana to cut out the scar tissue. then has to fill in with fake tissue what he removed. i really cant wait to get this done asap so i can have my normal dick back again. i thought this was something i did to myself accidently a few years ago, but i have allways have it curve as long as i can remember. i know this is way off topic. but the point of the story is to GET IT LOOKED AT ASAP. just because it doesn't seem to be bothering you at all right now, doesn't mean it wont in the future. and belive me from experience, when you get home some really hot girl you meet and have to try to fuck her with a wet noodle, it ain't cool at all. get it looked at. glad im finally getting my surgery

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
"Penis" and "peel like a banana" should NEVER be used i the same sentance holy fuck that created a visual i can never forget oooouch! lol