©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ghrp-6, cjc1295 making me exhausted?

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i did a bottle of each ghrp-6, and cjc 1295 no dac, 3x daily @ 100mcg. i noticed that something was taking my energy and making me always feel very tired to the point that i don't even want to get off the couch. well i stopped for about a week and then started again last night. i have not even been awake until now. its 630pm. i woke up a few times just to piss and fall back asleep. i just always feel drained like when i found out my test levels were low. i also have really crazy vivid dreams and sweat so much while i sleep.

my carpal tunnel is back and wakes me up in pain every few hrs too, i had the surgery only in 1 hand but not the other. the good hand dont hurt.

i am also on hcg 250mcg 2x week.
melanotan 2
test e
deca
tren ace

is the weak tiredness due to ghrp? i feel it is. and its almost unbearable. its 630pm, gym closed now, and i haven't even eaten at all today now. something is putting a damper and needs to go asap?

Last edited:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Some people like you and myself are extremely sensitve to ghrps and it makes you want to sleep until you try to sleep, then you have those vivid dreams and can't get back to sleep. First, either drop them all together or get a sleep aid, but that will not help the lethargy or water gain.

You may consider a once daily boom dose or possibly ipam which may effect you diffently.

Hawk

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
yes my dreams are crazy. i feel like im watching a movie when im dreaming. i already take sleep aid normally. im on pain management which i know pain meds slow growth a lot also. but i have a very bad back. thats the main reason i had to stop working out for 2 years. i have no problem falling asleep. i fall asleep as soon as i close my eyes, even during the day when i don't want to. but staying asleep is the problem. i ordered some synthlamine and gonna try that out. i just feel like i wanna get up and do things, but my body is telling me no. just have no energy. i have had this problem for a few years. thought it was the low test. when i was 1st put on test all this went away and i thought i found my cure. but its back. when you say boom dose how much do you mean? and when should i take it"? at night?

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
and its not the pain meds. im not taking nearly as much as i am even prescribed. and i know my body and tolerance to the pills. i know its not them