©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pin before or after training?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Does anyone find any differance in pip if they inject before or after your workout. More particularly if you pin the muscle you are going to be training that day compared to waiting till after you train it. I myself think it get worse pip if I pin pre workout.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's never made a difference for me- unless I'm overloading a muscle with oil... If I try and push maybe 2.5 mls into a delt then maybe I will feel overly sore if I train delts that day

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Does anyone find any differance in pip if they inject before or after your workout. More particularly if you pin the muscle you are going to be training that day compared to waiting till after you train it. I myself think it get worse pip if I pin pre workout.

It doesnt really make a difference unless you using something very fast acting like TEST SUSP.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I know you and I share some common problems, but I can definitely tell a difference. It was very apparent when I did a Syntherol run as well. For me its almost like a foreign object in there and the more I aggravate it, ie lifting, the more PIP I get. I talked to my urologist about this and he said people with dense muscles are more likely to experience PIP. He said he had several older men that preferred single 500mg monthly injections and none of them experienced PIP as their bodies absorbed it more rapidly through the looser muscle tissue. If this is the case, I can see why lifting would aggravate for some of us.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
^ makes sense. Lately I have been trying to pin after I train and it seems like it has almost cut the pip in half. Not sure if I have just been lucky or not but I am going to keep trying it and see if things improve.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
^ makes sense. Lately I have been trying to pin after I train and it seems like it has almost cut the pip in half. Not sure if I have just been lucky or not but I am going to keep trying it and see if things improve.

I've been doing after training as well. Depends on the day.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I always inject my delts or glutes and learned to inject literally right before my work out of that specific muscle group injected because it reduces the PIP. Thats just how my body works for me.