©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Tonight the family and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I killed 24 wings and a couple of brews. It is the holidays for God's sake. Lol
I'm jealous because this is how I'm eating now. It don't look like much but those jalapeños help a lot!

Happy New Year Guys!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420054926980.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420054926980.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Haha, I'm working on it brother. I've seen the pics of you dudes here and I am nowhere near that caliber yet. I'm only a couple + years into serious consistent hard training, nutrition, and supps. I have alway lifted but not how I should have been plus I had no clue about nutrition. Now I'm fu**ing serious! And once I get to know everyone and get a little more comfortable with you brothers I will post up some pics.

uploadfromtaptalk1420167980719.jpg I still have a long way to go, I lost 40 pounds last year I'm sitting at about 310 315, I want to get down about two 16 this year I was heavily focus on the powerlifting before my diet with s*** now I've cleaned up the diet a bit I do have a cheat day every week which is a pretty nasty cheat day but got my head in the right direction I'm up on the cardio, I am nowhere near where I want to be certainly don't consider myself elite, but yes some of these dudes are super yoked, but we are like a family here and you don't have to worry about being judged negatively cuz that does not happen with us so if you ever want to post a pic feel free brother no judgements here just encouragement that's what this board is all about

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Wild caught sockeye salmon with jumbo red king crab.. It's super expensive and I can only eat like this a couple times a month, most of the time its salad with a protein and some berries maybe some sauteed kale and quinoa and lots of sweet potatoes because I can afford to eat healthy but I cannot afford to eat lean meats everyday but I always try and get some good protein one way or the other, but most of the time is 25 pound bags of chicken breast cooked with some type of seasoning over salad and it is kind of boring but I know I have to do it if I want to get down to my goal weight

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Those are crazy looking xchewbaca! And you say they are a sweet potato? I'm going to have to look around for those!

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
View attachment 18271 I still have a long way to go, I lost 40 pounds last year I'm sitting at about 310 315, I want to get down about two 16 this year I was heavily focus on the powerlifting before my diet with s*** now I've cleaned up the diet a bit I do have a cheat day every week which is a pretty nasty cheat day but got my head in the right direction I'm up on the cardio, I am nowhere near where I want to be certainly don't consider myself elite, but yes some of these dudes are super yoked, but we are like a family here and you don't have to worry about being judged negatively cuz that does not happen with us so if you ever want to post a pic feel free brother no judgements here just encouragement that's what this board is all about

Nice work brother and thank you!

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Those are crazy looking xchewbaca! And you say they are a sweet potato? I'm going to have to look around for those!

Organic purple sweet potatoes, should be available at every supermarket if not you can speak to the produce manager during daytime hours and they will order it for you at any grocery store. Lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Pretty sure none of you have ever heard of this, but it's an old German recipe I make for the holidays, knoepfle soup along with chicken salad sandwiches. Delicious!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420219848975.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420219848975.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Pretty sure none of you have ever heard of this, but it's an old German recipe I make for the holidays, knoepfle soup along with chicken salad sandwiches. Delicious!
I love German soups. I've been making turkey salad sandwiches since Christmas. Yum.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Sweet potatoe tacos! Not bad.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420320311460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420320311460.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17