©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS and crossfit

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
What would be the better AAS to use in crossfit? No way am I using tren since it makes me winded from walking up stairs.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Test and anavar or maybe primobolan depot. Anavar seems popular with the crossfit folks I know.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Slightly off topic, but do they even test for AAS at the Crossfit Games?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I tried it a crossfit a couple of times. Definitely not my thing. However, I do know for a fact that aas is definitely a part of the mix. At regional levels, there is no testing They are an extremely competitive bunch.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I agree with GOYGROWTH and Chris116. I believe prop and tbol is what I would take if I ever tried it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Who gives a fuck sully. ?. Lol..
Winny var test cyp and a dab a deca for your joints adam ..

Hell no a shop. Jab and go..:)

It's not so much that I actually care, just more of a curiosity. I know they have an official banned drugs list that includes a bunch of stupid shit like caffeine, 7Keto, and synephrine; but allows pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine.

I just assumed they functioned like the IFBB where the drug testing/PED policy was just on paper strictly for show, but without any actual testing taking place.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
He'll no. Crossfiters are the last true athlete. There is no way they would taint the only pure sport with drugs.
I work with a guy that is into Ironman triathlons, and not only does he think this way about Ironman, but he truly believes that the top level pros in it would never risk embarrassing the sport by using PEDs. It's laughable to hear him talk about it, but at the same time you almost feel sympathy for him for being so damn naive.

He also says that Ironman is so different and so difficult, that there's not a single pro player in any of the big 3 American sports that could switch to Ironman and be a competitive pro at it within 3 years of training.

It's really sad the way these Crossfit and Ironman competitors buy into the cult mentality of their chosen discipline.

snrose07

Feb 13, 2012
I was just asked this by a crossfitter the other day. Based off logic, I suggested tbol or var for orals, eq to increase red blood cell count for endurance aspects. Maybe a bit of test. I think your goal should be to increase the strength to weight ratio, and promote endurance.