©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol Injection Advice

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
What is more effective for Winstrol Depot 100: 50mg everyday or 100mg every other day. I will be using 400mg Sustanan250 and 400mg Deca-Durabolin for weeks 1-5, then weeks 6-10 400mg Sustanan 250 and 400mg Deca-Duraboin and also using 20ml of winny during week 6-10. Then PCT week 13-15 Clomid. Many have told me I should increase the sus because of deca dick, how should i reconfigure my cycle with the given gear. Advice would be greatful.

Thanks...

P

pincrusher

illinios said:
What is more effective for Winstrol Depot 100: 50mg everyday or 100mg every other day. I will be using 400mg Sustanan250 and 400mg Deca-Durabolin for weeks 1-5, then weeks 6-10 400mg Sustanan 250 and 400mg Deca-Duraboin and also using 20ml of winny during week 6-10. Then PCT week 13-15 Clomid. Many have told me I should increase the sus because of deca dick, how should i reconfigure my cycle with the given gear. Advice would be greatful.

Thanks...
you should be fine with the sust & deca run at the same dosage. the winny can be run either wya but i always err towards the ed injections as it will help keep bloodlevels more even with such a fast acting product like winny. when using fast acting products it is usually better to do the ed injections because having larger peaks & valleys in your bloodlevels will tend to cause a higher level of side affects. i have seen this happen to myself when injecting tren ace eod i was way more irritable then when i changed to ed injections.