©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here we go Again!

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
LMFAO if they start pullin this shit in the NFL thery gonna have no monday night football and an army of angry roid raging football players roaming the streets knocking shit down...lol whats this world comin to.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
These shitty ass politicians are ruining this great country. What dickheads!

What I would like to know is how that bitch that worked for the doctor that was LEGALLY prescribing the steroids can give out private medical history? Don't we have a medical privacy law? I hope they sue the shit out of her and that pharmacy.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Once this steroid issue has been opened, it will never go away...this story yesterday...and goes to show who you can and cant trust.

this article from espn.com:

The Kimberly Bell book tour, even without a publishing deal, has begun.

The San Jose woman who has said she dated Barry Bonds from 1994 to 2003, talked to The New York Times this week and said she plans a book about the relationship.

She told the Times that although she never saw Bonds use steroids, he told her he had. The comments were a repeat of what she told a federal grand jury earlier this month.

"Before he used them," she told The Times, "I would consider him as being difficult. He went from difficult to downright mean and cruel. He became impatient, intolerant, quick-tempered, quick to snap."

According to Bell, Bonds mentioned other players who used steroids, but she declined to mention names.

"That is the type of material that will be in the book," she said.

As for proving her story, she said she has telephone messages from the baseball star.

"After he got married," she told The Times, "he told me I had to destroy them. He said they can't exist. I felt there wasn't something right about that, so I kept the tapes."

She also said he gave her money for a down payment on a home in Arizona.

"I shouldn't feel responsible for keeping his secrets if he can't keep his promise to pay for the house," she told The Times. "I gave up a great job and family and support system."

Bonds, the seven-time NL MVP, is recovering from three knee operations in 5½ months, two on his troublesome right knee in a seven-week span.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NEVER TELL ANYONE!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1. Never tell a girlfriend and be suspicious of a wife.
2. Never tell a girlfriend and be suspicious of a wife.
3. Never tell a girlfriend and be suspicious of a wife.

Everyone write that as many times as it takes to convince yourself not to tell ANYONE.
Not your flesh and blood, not your best friend since kindergarten, not your workout partner, not the guy who saved you during Nam, Desert Shield or whatever, NO ONE.

Let's rehash. Who are we allowed to brag to? (because that's all we are really doing when we tell)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Well, these politicians are accomplishing what they wanted. This whole pile of shit boils down to them wanting to make a political grandstand and also keeping the countries youth away from steroids. They will lie, cheat and steal to accomplish these things. The truth is secondary to their goals. What they are really doing though is peaking the interest of teens to experiment with steroids. Kids arent dumb. They see millions of guys taking them with no health problems. Our government took years to even admit that you could put on muscle with steroids, and outright denied it. Now they are lying again to everyone again with the health risks. Who the hell with any intelligence would listen to them?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Well, these politicians are accomplishing what they wanted. This whole pile of shit boils down to them wanting to make a political grandstand and also keeping the countries youth away from steroids. They will lie, cheat and steal to accomplish these things. The truth is secondary to their goals. What they are really doing though is peaking the interest of teens to experiment with steroids. Kids arent dumb. They see millions of guys taking them with no health problems. Our government took years to even admit that you could put on muscle with steroids, and outright denied it. Now they are lying again to everyone again with the health risks. Who the hell with any intelligence would listen to them?
Preach on brother Tee.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
hey man i gatta say when you find out the number 1-4 running backs and linabackers in the state are juicing, you think to your self hey these kids did it right...why cant i you cant blame us young ones wanting them...ive heard arnold started when he was 17...and he said taking roids was one of the best things he ever did and would never change it.