©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone Inhaler

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Been chatting with my chemist friend and after looking at one study involving testosterone inhalation....
Seems like a damn good pre workout

--alcohol suspended Test Base
Inhalation. I know it will work but...

DOSAGE??
Half life???

I wanna say that the women in the study only administered .3 mg
Pharmacokinetics and Acute Safety of Inhaled Testosterone in Postmenopausal Women - Davison - 2013 - The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology - Wiley Online Library

So, that's where I'm going with it.
Assuming we take an average of 10x the hormone....3mg per dosage should be an effective amount.

Any insight or feedback is appreciated.
I will likely start trials shortly.
Not sure if estered test is better...
I have some test ace handy. Base may be better though...less chance of liver storage??!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Sounds like you're going to put in a lot of work for minimal benefit. 3mg per dose? Doesn't look all that beneficial to me. Why not just suspend TNE in some DMSO and apply it transdermal? Or just pin 100 mg of TNE. I dunno, I guess I just don't see what problem you're solving by going that route.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive heard the two most effective ways to get things directly into your system is eyes and lungs wonder if the test is more effective cause of the direct hit and minimal waste? Im pretty sure it would take smaller doses to achieve results not sure bout 3mg or what dose would be effective though.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Been chatting with my chemist friend and after looking at one study involving testosterone inhalation....
Seems like a damn good pre workout

--alcohol suspended Test Base
Inhalation. I know it will work but...

DOSAGE??
Half life???

I wanna say that the women in the study only administered .3 mg
Pharmacokinetics and Acute Safety of Inhaled Testosterone in Postmenopausal Women - Davison - 2013 - The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology - Wiley Online Library

So, that's where I'm going with it.
Assuming we take an average of 10x the hormone....3mg per dosage should be an effective amount.

Any insight or feedback is appreciated.
I will likely start trials shortly.
Not sure if estered test is better...
I have some test ace handy. Base may be better though...less chance of liver storage??!

It would be one of those cases you need experiment and try to see how worked. All trial and error.