©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice for Cycle 4

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Gents: Last week I completed a 12 week cycle of 500 test-c and 400 eq (you can wee my stats in the signature below.) I ran into some bp trouble mid-cycle when i got a little greedy for gains and upped the test to 750 and eq to 600, but stabilized again after pulling back and loading up on hawthorne & celery seed extract.

I'll be cruising at 250 test-c/wk until the end of january, and that's when cycle 4 starts. My goal is Mass, period. I am stocking up on gear and looking at the following cycle:

500 test-c / wk
300 eq / wk
700 npp/wk
8 iu HGH/wk
200 iu Hcg/wk

All thoughts and advice appreciated, as always.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I would drop the eq and try deca or the npp alone this time around. I never run the same compound back to back. Now this is just my opinion. I would also wait longer between cycles. But it all comes down to what you want and the risk that go's along with it.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Im with john i would drop the eq and i would raise the gh to atleast 3 or 4 iu a day if you can ....im not sure if 8iu a week will get you were you wanna be but if youre able to bump it up some it will make a huge difference in your gains youll love it bro.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
eq is a poor mass builder. Also if youre getting bp problems mid cycle then you are obviously running too much. Npp, deca and eq dramatically increase RBC's alone but you are running them stacked. This will cause high bp. I also see you are 55 years old. If you plan on being 65 years old then I would recommend dropping harsh compounds like deca, npp, eq etc. Stick with test, mast and/or primo. Those others are too harsh on cholesterol. Also your off time is not sufficient. I can guarantee you if you got blood work done you would find that your RBCs and cholesterol are still greatly elevated. Especially since you arent giving your body a chance to recover since you are still running a mini cycle at 250mgs of cyp a week.

My advice is to come off until blood work says you are good to go again.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
eq is a poor mass builder. Also if youre getting bp problems mid cycle then you are obviously running too much. Npp, deca and eq dramatically increase RBC's alone but you are running them stacked. This will cause high bp. I also see you are 55 years old. If you plan on being 65 years old then I would recommend dropping harsh compounds like deca, npp, eq etc. Stick with test, mast and/or primo. Those others are too harsh on cholesterol. Also your off time is not sufficient. I can guarantee you if you got blood work done you would find that your RBCs and cholesterol are still greatly elevated. Especially since you arent giving your body a chance to recover since you are still running a mini cycle at 250mgs of cyp a week.

My advice is to come off until blood work says you are good to go again.

Actually - not to sound combative - i have blood panels run every 3 months - last ones were last week - and all levels are fine. I am fortunate in that I have never had a cholesterol problem, and am supposed to be on 200 mg test for TRT all the time anyway. I have had good results with eq - but dont need to be on it next cycle, so i will probably stick with test/npp/hgh.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Dont we do what we do on here to get bigger and stronger brother?? Lol

I used too...the website is called anabolic science last time I checked lol

Not get big and die from congestive heart failure.com lol

people with bigorexia are just digging an early grave

Dude is already on enough meds to combat his hiv thats trying to kill him

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I used too...the website is called anabolic science last time I checked lol

Not get big and die from congestive heart failure.com lol

people with bigorexia are just digging an early grave

Dude is already on enough meds to combat his hiv thats trying to kill him

First off you dont die of congestive heart failure just cause your big if its a healthy big he only weighs like 216 thats not unhealthy.....you do have a point with the hiv meds not sure how they play in to it cause im not familiar with them....alot of the "big" guys that die from heart failure didnt die cause they were big they died because of what they chose to do to get that big wich i would be willing to wager is a shit ton more gear than what milburn is talking about... i understand what your saying though and agree with you to a point but a little size isnt unhealthy by any means
Plus I think milburn is a pretty intelligent brother he seems to be on top of it sounds like he keeps a pretty close eye on his bloods and how he is reacting.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
What does it matter either way? Dont take it personally...everyone dies from chf eventually...the heart is like a car...take car of it and it will last you...red line it all the time and the shits gonna wear out...

He doesnt compete in bb or power lift, doesnt compete in athletics, doesnt need to sell magazines or movies...he just want to look good in the club and that is his right to do whatver he wants with his body...

Im just saying his health will force him to stop and the bigger he gets will make that day come sooner

Personally I would rather be around to play with my grandchildren

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Actually - not to sound combative - i have blood panels run every 3 months - last ones were last week - and all levels are fine. I am fortunate in that I have never had a cholesterol problem, and am supposed to be on 200 mg test for TRT all the time anyway. I have had good results with eq - but dont need to be on it next cycle, so i will probably stick with test/npp/hgh.

Sorry no offense but i dont believe your blood panels showed all levels were fine. Npp and EQ dramatically raise RBCs so I bet your hematocrit and rbc levels were high (probably one of the things causing your high blood pressure). Second, it is impossible to have normal cholesterol levels while on test, eq and npp. IMPOSSIBLE! Post up your numbers. Youre not some 1 in a billion genetic freak who has no side effects from gear. All people have sides. Cholesterol sides are universal.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Lots of assumptions going on here. First, for the philosophical "why-get-bigger-and-die-early" - because that's my personal lifestyle choice. I also ride my motorcycle without a helmet, drive a car without wearing seatbelts, smoke, drink, and fuck without protection. My life, my choices. Your life, your choices. And don't assume that I don't need to sell movies...I actually appear in film. Probably not the kind you'd be watching - let's leave it at that.

As for amateurmale's doubting my numbers, first advice: read more thoroughly. I have never been on npp. I am looking at it for my next cycle. Was only on test cyp & eq last cycle. As for numbers, which do you want? RBC was 4.67; total cholestrol 180. What else would you like?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
have you thought about a prop/mast/tren cycle

Actually, yes: I asked a month or so ago about tren, and alot of guys suggested that tren was too harsh for me (There seems to be an undercurrent among some guys of "We're going to be walking chemistry sets, but you're an old dude, so just be happy with a little bit of basic stuff and dont try and do anything explosive....)

I want size...everything else is secondary, including predictions about its long-term effects....

Natast19

May 28, 2011
Southern kentucky USA
right on ive been away for a while due to my newest lil'one coming into the world. i think ill be going that route cycle after this one (750 test a week)
prop/mast/tren seems like a great run!!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Lots of assumptions going on here. First, for the philosophical "why-get-bigger-and-die-early" - because that's my personal lifestyle choice. I also ride my motorcycle without a helmet, drive a car without wearing seatbelts, smoke, drink, and fuck without protection. My life, my choices. Your life, your choices. And don't assume that I don't need to sell movies...I actually appear in film. Probably not the kind you'd be watching - let's leave it at that.

As for amateurmale's doubting my numbers, first advice: read more thoroughly. I have never been on npp. I am looking at it for my next cycle. Was only on test cyp & eq last cycle. As for numbers, which do you want? RBC was 4.67; total cholestrol 180. What else would you like?

Total doesn't mean anything. If your total was 180 and its all LDL then you have problems. I would like to see HDL, LDL, VLDL and Triglycerides. Show me the lipid break down. I could care less about total cholesterol….thats meaningless.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Jeezusfuckingchrist:

HDL: 38
LDL: 142
Tris: 172

Again, I get a complete blood panel, std check, and cholestorol check every 3 months, and have for the last 6 years. My doctor sees them all, knows them all, follows them all - and so do I. He also knows I am on gear. I am not a novice in keeping my body in check: it's how I stay alive.

I'm sorry if my numbers don't meet your expectations :) Keep in mind that you obviously know enough about blood tests & levels to be dangerous: you know medical theory, BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY BODY. *ALL* medicine *must* be person-specific, not 'generic rules of thumb." My partner's resting heart rate is twice mine: but thats NORMAL for him. My ex-wife's blood sugars, when normal, were HALF the rule of thumb (While her thyroid meds were 3x the recommended medical dose, something we had to argue and convince every doctor of each time we changed.)

My purpose was to ask about the potential efficacy of a planned cycle and I am thankful for the feedback. I am not looking for online challenges to how *my* body works.

Last edited: