©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Planning First Go...Need some help with injection details

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
Hey Everyone,

A few months ago I introduced myself here to the forum, as I was ready to try my first cycle, and preparing to gear up.
Of course, less than a week later I had an embarrassing accident and sprained my knee pretty bad.
I missed the gym for three weeks, then another couple just upper body, and now the last few I’ve been doing full workouts, light on the legs with a hinged brace.
It feels good now, but I am being pretty cautious about it, as one thing I’ve learned about myself after years of training is in my head I’m like Wolverine getting thrown through walls no biggie but my body can’t do what my head thinks sometimes.
In the past I’ve aggravated injuries by being a tough guy, so now I am just patient which saves time in the long run I believe.
So I’m thinking I’ll be ready to go full speed ahead in about four weeks.

I just placed my order from one of the sponsors here at AnaSCI, I’m very excited to get started.:D

I ordered a nuub package for my first cycle which consists of:
weeks 1-10
anastrozal .25mg/day (anti-estrogen)
EQ 400mg/week
Test 500mg/week
Post 11-13 w/nolva and clomid

I think it will be a basic simple cycle, good for a first go.
In the next couple weeks I’ll get some starting pics on here, and I intend to get my fat comp measured just prior to beginning. I’m guessing it’s relatively low, but I do have a few pounds of bad weight to shed. I am 6’1, 198lbs.

My goals are mostly strength related, although I would like some increased mass on my arms, especially my left (non-dominant) arm which without a pump looks like the retarded end of a chicken wing just dangling there.:mad:

I’m going for bench 1.5xbody weight, squat 2x, and dead 2.5x, with a target weight of 195 but I am not too concerned with that, more so hitting some good lift numbers.

So with that said I would like some help with the details of implementing this. I do feel pretty comfortable with my discipline regarding diet, gym, and sleeping. Yet I am a bit nervous about the injection part.
My understanding is the Anti-esrogen Anastrozal is an oral pill, as well as the PCT’s nolva and clomid, but the EQ @ 400mg/week and Test @ 500mg/week will be injectable oils.
There is a lot of good info online about the methodology for properly performing the injections themselves, and i’m not scared of needles so I feel pretty confident about that part.
The questions I have are as follows:

What size needles do I need to get?
How many? (like recommend what to get, I intend to use board sponsor)
I was planning to inject into the glute, Jose Canseco style as I am pretty skinny and muscular injections always make me sore in that area, is that viable for both the test and Eq?
I was hoping to do once a week for each, is that good?
Do I stagger the injections (like test on mon, eq on thurs) or do them the same day?
Same cheek or switch it up each week?

Any other feedback? I really be appreciated the help

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
22 to 26 guage on the pins should accomplish what you want.
Test e or c I would pin twice a week to keep levels up alternate right glute then left glute makes for less soreness and scar tissue far as how many pins to order multiply 2 times how many weeks you wanna run say 12 thats 24 pins add a few extra for good measure in case you mess a few up... personally i would say being your first run i would do test only like 500 or 600mg leave the eq out for now. If you eat a fuck ton of good clean food enough protien and train like a beast you should be really pleased with a test only run being your first....just my 2 pennies hope this helps good luck brother

Last edited:

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
22 to 26 guage on the pins should accomplish what you want.
Test e or c I would pin twice a week to keep levels up alternate right glute then left glute makes for less soreness and scar tissue far as how many pins to order multiply 2 times how many weeks you wanna run say 12 thats 24 pins add a few extra for good measure in case you mess a few up... personally i would say being your first run i would do test only like 500 or 600mg leave the eq out for now. If you eat a fuck ton of good clean food enough protien and train like a beast you should be really pleased with a test only run being your first....just my 2 pennies hope this helps good luck brother

Thanks for the feedback, any particular reason you think I should ditch the eq for a first run?
If i do hold on to it, could I use it for another cycle in the future or do they go bad quickly?

Zuespas

Dec 31, 2014
Montreal Canada
I know I'm new around here but here is how I do it.

For your first cycle I fully agree with srd1 with running test e or c at 500-600mg ew. Most labs will dose those at 250-300mg/cc so 2 simple 1cc injections per week will do the trick

My favorite injection sites are quads, delts and glutes. I use 1" 23g pins for all those spots. I also always draw the oil with a 21g and switch the pin for the injection. I never draw and inject with the same needle.

Be sure to eat and eat clean. All the best.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thanks for the feedback, any particular reason you think I should ditch the eq for a first run?
If i do hold on to it, could I use it for another cycle in the future or do they go bad quickly?

Long as you keep it in a dark place it should last a long while...far as why i would drop the eq if i was you i just dont feel like its neccessary being this is your first run plus you really need to keep an eye on bloods when running eq it can make your blood thick and cause some serious issues if not run correctly i feel you should get a few cycles under your belt to know how your body reacts to things cause different compounds affect everyone differently...1st run i would just keep it simple and if you eat correctly and train like a beast youll be blown away by the results brother.
Ps what zuespas said about using a larger drawing pin is spot on.... good advice

Last edited:

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
Thanks guys, as long as the eq isn't gonna go bad on me I can hold off for now. I'm excited you're saying I can get some good gains on just a basic test cycle. I was reading another thread on here where someone was disappointed they "only" gained 10 pounds of muscle cycling test. If I gained 10 pounds of muscle I would look pretty beastly for sure.