©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG help

SiCLoGiC

Feb 10, 2005
All right guys, so I'm going to use HCG during cycle to keep my testicles from shrinking. When I got my gear, I ordered 5000IU of HCG and what I got is 3 amps of powder (each say 1 amp, 5000IU on the label) and 3 separate 1ml amps of solvent. Now, I'm in the third week of my cycle and plan on doing what I've heard of as the "weekend" protocall, taking about 250IU every sat/sun following the third week of cycle until it's end to keep the balls from shrinking in the first place. This is my first cycle and while some would say I probably didn't need HCG, I didn't want to take any chances. Straight up 10 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate. I'm not dumb, I have an idea about what to do for mixing the powder and bacteriostatic water, but I just want to make this correctly- no over or underdosing. Any help would be appreciated, especially since I don't think my test has fully kicked in yet and I still have some time to mix this up before my balls really shrink.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
first, are u just taking test e??? second, do u know where u will be injecting the hcg? and you break the top of the amps off of the hcg be careful not to get too much broken glass and then pour the mp of bact. water and mix till powder disolves. your suppose to take it every 4 days.

SiCLoGiC

Feb 10, 2005
I plan on injecting the HCG in muscle, just like I do the test enanthate. The only thing I'm not sure of is how to dose the stuff, I don't know how much solvent or powder I would need to mix in order to dose it at say, 250IU per shot. You know what I'm sayin?