©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

frozen Tren

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I was down south recently and left my tren in my car it was cold and my teen froze! Its pretty thawed now its liqued but has crystals in it. So I looked at other posts and I hear its still good to use but I need to reheat it to get the crystals to dissolve, is this right? And if so how exactly do I do this? I thought about putting it in a heating pad but its just an idea? Please help! I wanna use my gear!

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Boil some water in a pan. Remove from heat and place the vial in the water. Should do the trick. Might want to stick a vent pin in it just for safe measures to prevent any pressure build up.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Just enough water to cover the bottom a little. You can let it rest there til it cools or til crystals are gone again.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Thanks brother that's what I did and I put a pin in it too case heat built up, I put it in then would take it out and swril it around, now I have beautiful yellow tren e, thank you again!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Boil some water in a pan. Remove from heat and place the vial in the water. Should do the trick. Might want to stick a vent pin in it just for safe measures to prevent any pressure build up.

Perfect advice,,exactly how I would do it.

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
You don't need to boil the water. Hot tap water works fine.

^^ X2 . I live in New England and my gear is solid every time I go to use it. Hot Tap water for a few minutes does the trick every time. Be careful to take a really good close look at it before you pin. If you see any cloudiness at all - sometimes it will look like little strands of clouds -just keep changing the hot tap water until it's completely clear. I also like to place an alcohol swab over the stopper just for good measure. The good news is the nice warm oil makes for a comfortable stick.