©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

moon face.

Abrz_

Jan 5, 2015
So Cal
New guy here. Any ways to prevent it? I was drinking about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day while on 600mg of test E a week. And my face blew up. I have read and read and I'll I can find is drink more water and stay away from sodium . Any other suggestions?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Get an anti e. Maybe your having issues with conversion? Potassium supplement, eat cleaner. Basic stuff, just go over your protocols and maybe its something simple your not paying attention to.

Abrz_

Jan 5, 2015
So Cal
It was my first cycle. 8 weeks on test 2 weeks off and nolvadex for a month . I started holding water in my face around week 5. I just want to be more prepared for my next cycle . So I'm gathering Information before I start my next cyclr. Thanks for the suggestions

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
New guy here. Any ways to prevent it? I was drinking about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day while on 600mg of test E a week. And my face blew up. I have read and read and I'll I can find is drink more water and stay away from sodium . Any other suggestions?

Clean up your DIET some and add a small dose AI.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I remember I got it so bad once on a cycle that included injectable drol and dbol, that it was brought to my attention by a non gym person. They told me my face looked like the moon. Haha. These things happen...

Abrz_

Jan 5, 2015
So Cal
It happened to me from like one day to another, I woke up with a swollen face and it stayed like that. I blame it on them burritos I was eating ^_^ . Next cycle for sure I'm going to clean up my diet.

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
I think some are just prone nomatter what they take....i couldnt get moon head if i tried....my face always looks skinny...and kinda ugly too.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
High doses of test changes the shape of my face- not always a bloated look but almost more full even in a muscular sense.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I have the hardest time with deca/nandrolone and of course the heavy hitters like dbol and anadrol. Test to an extent.

Keep the water up, add in an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin or Arimidex, watch sodium, etc. Carbs to an extent can do this too if you are sensitive. Try adding in a few sessions of cardio per week, nothing hard, just easy cardio eithe rin the morning or after your workouts for 15-30 minutes.

Poking a needle in your skin and draining the water can also be....wait, don't do this;)

I actually had somebody ask me a few years back if this was possible:(

There are a few other things, but those are the basics and easy things to do....and like queefer mentioned, you may do everything and still get it with certain compounds.

Abrz_

Jan 5, 2015
So Cal
I have the hardest time with deca/nandrolone and of course the heavy hitters like dbol and anadrol. Test to an extent.

Keep the water up, add in an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin or Arimidex, watch sodium, etc. Carbs to an extent can do this too if you are sensitive. Try adding in a few sessions of cardio per week, nothing hard, just easy cardio eithe rin the morning or after your workouts for 15-30 minutes.

Poking a needle in your skin and draining the water can also be....wait, don't do this;)

I actually had somebody ask me a few years back if this was possible:(

There are a few other things, but those are the basics and easy things to do....and like queefer mentioned, you may do everything and still get it with certain compounds.
Thanks, ill be adding some AI on the next cycle. Should be soon, appreciate everyone's input.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Clean up your DIET some and add a small dose AI.

x2

DIET is everything. Plus a small dose of aromasin or arimidex when on test etc.

For guys who want to dry up fast then a big dose of letrozole can work wonders in a matter of days/weeks.

Abrz_

Jan 5, 2015
So Cal
x2

DIET is everything. Plus a small dose of aromasin or arimidex when on test etc.

For guys who want to dry up fast then a big dose of letrozole can work wonders in a matter of days/weeks.
How much of a dose of AI do you guys recommend and how often?