©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Strenght Cycle

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
What Would Be A Good Strictly Strength Cycle. No Worring About Bulking, Water Or Cutting Just Strength?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Strength is going to come from Anadrols, Test, D-bol, and Halotestin is great for getting strong fast. Always incorporate Deca in the mist of strenght training it helps to lubricate and stregnthen ligaments tendons and adds to the volumizing of the muscle cells with a higher nitrogen balance. You must eat over and above to get the strength and muscle mass as always. What are you getting ready for and what are your current stats rep range and Max weight. Are you cycling right now and if so what has worked.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Well Its Something I Am Looking Into For My Next Cycle. I Just Starting A 10week Of Test E. At 500/week With Dbol 1-6 At 50/ed. I Was Just Asking The Question For Possible Nest Cycle In A Few Months. Just Starting To Do Some Research. Do You Have Experience With Parabolan.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Parabolan assuming it's the (trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) is basically the same as Fina (trebolone Acetate) and yes I have experience with this substance. I prefer to use Fina. This is by far one of the best substances I have yet to come across. It so much and few side effects it taken correctly. Great for strenght and busting through plateau's. On the down side it is tuff on the kidneys and liver but you can supplement things live Liv-52(milk thistle) and cranberry extract while on.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
It's not that I don't like it, I just prefer to use Fina that I know is coming from my results (kit) vs. other manufact.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Chris Keep Me Updated On How That Cycle Goes For You Because That Is Pretty Much The Next Cycle I Was Thinking About Doing. Are You Doing All Of That For 10weeks?