©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

testosterone equipoise question

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I'm currently doing 600mg/week of test cyp and I want to add EQ to it. How much EQ should I do a week? Thanks in advance....

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
How long have you been on that dose of Test for? And what are your goals you are looking to obtain from EQ?

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
How long have you been on that dose of Test for? And what are your goals you are looking to obtain from EQ?

I've been on that dose of test for 2 years now. I'm turning my training up. So I'm looking for more strength and gains I can keep from the EQ. I have bad joints to and the EQ helps lubricate my joints.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
600 eq is my advice. But, staying on 600mg a week of test for 2 years can cause a lot of health problems down the road. You need to cycle on and off to give your body a break.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I like 4-800mg/wk. Be careful though, you may want to get blood work to see where your hematocrit is...to be on the safe side before adding in Eq.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if i were you i would come off the test and run a good PCT and get bloods done now and in another 30 days and then again another 30 days. you need to return your body to what natural stasis it has then as recommended cycle on and off or do a low dose cruise but you need to plan for longevity and not leave your HPTA wrecked. this is your one and only body and it will give you what you give it. take it too lightly and you can find yourself in a bad way down the road. not giving you shit bro but i am no little guy and i am pretty freaking strong and i can still run, do any kind of crossfit style training (although i dont do it too often) and i can still wrestle and im 45 and i do less gear all year than you do in 4 months. i wish you all the best borther!

VP

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I appreciate all your concerns and I do think for a normal person your right. I'm 40 years old and my body is smashed! When I say smashed, I mean smashed as smashed can get and still be able to function on a daily basis. I have blood work done yearly and most recently as a couple months ago. The doctor is amazed at how good it looked. I think cruising on 600mg a week is fine and my doctor doesn't think it's a problem. I kinda of consider it my own trt treatment, lol! I have a friend that trains pro body builders and is a top level amateur competitor that gives me advice. He said 600mg/week of EQ would be perfect. I came here for a reference cause I wasn't sure how quick he would get back to me. I enjoy reading this forum and I do think there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here that truly care about peoples health and that's very important to me. Thanks for the advice fellas, I appreciate it!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Give blood frequently and eat a grapefruit every morning to keep your hemocrit levels healthier