©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sust vs. test E

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
I like sust because I like that prop and you don't have to pin ed, you can go eod or m,w,f. Plus it is usually a higher mg.

Last edited:

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Sust all the way. Works much better for my body. less water retention nice SUSTained testosterone release can't beat it IMO

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
Once you work yourself up to a stable blood level, the ester doesn't matter, at least that's how it should work. That said, I like Test E the best myself. Pinning it twice a week, technically unnecessary, seems to work best. You get your levels up and they stay there....nice and stable like...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Once you work yourself up to a stable blood level, the ester doesn't matter, at least that's how it should work. That said, I like Test E the best myself. Pinning it twice a week, technically unnecessary, seems to work best. You get your levels up and they stay there....nice and stable like...

On paper this seems to be true, but for myself and a lot of other guys... 1g of sust has a much different effect than 1g of Enanthate ...

Who knows why but this has been the case time and time again playing around with sust and different long eaters of test.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I prefer test e but always recommend rotating compounds to people. Try sust and see how it treats you.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I like both...win-win situation:)

I use Test E more though due to it being much less expensive...most often. I seem to be more sensitive to prop these days as compared to when I was younger, which sucks because it was always my favorite ester. I do find that testphenylprop is less painful, and it can be used in the place of prop.

I know of a few sources substituting either TPP or Test Ace in the place of prop in sutanon-like blends, and it seems to be a hit. I've never to date tried Test Ace by itself, but have in a blend (one with TNE and prop and another with prop).