©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle for old guy

OGH11

Oct 27, 2013
Ok guys i am all set up for Sust, Tren, Deca, and Dbal so anyone want to tell me how i should run these ? I have a good idea about sust but never used any of the others except dbal ... Any advise be appreciated ..
OGH:headbang:

OGH11

Oct 27, 2013
Ok sorry I am 50yrs old , 6" 245lbs, i am good health a little over weight not bad good health also , I've been using for years been on trt for a long time kind of went on my own trt last couple years using Cyp and Eqp only , now I have sust , Deca, and dbol , this Tren is what worries me a little not sure how to use it, i see there are many types of Tren as well mine is a single ester i think just Trenbolone hope thats enough .
thank you for any advise i have allot of gear on hand .

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What are your goals?

I would run the
Test/Deca/dbol by its self

Then after maybe 10-12 weeks of that

You might want to run just Test and Tren-

Also what kind of Tren is it? Acetate or Enanthate? How many total ml's of all of your gear do you have...

I'd suggest going through and reading some of the stickies, there is so much information we'd have to know before we can direct you- so go through and read up a bit so you can get a better idea of what you're getting your self into.

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
So you bought something and dont know how to run it? Why run all those different compounds....I've been doing this quite a while, and i never run more then one or two...and if you are not doing a contest, I wouldnt suggest tren.....most feel like shit while on it

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Not really feeling your post for many reasons.
Your lost & your 50yrs old and clueless.
Don't know too much about proper cycling.

I'm going to keep it simple but you need to do some research
on your own. You have all this gear and don't know how to run it.
Don't know what type of tren you have? What are the doses of your gear?

Id just run the sust and deca for 14-16 wks.

This is a shot in the dark trying to lay out your cycle w/out more info.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ok sorry I am 50yrs old , 6" 245lbs, i am good health a little over weight not bad good health also , I've been using for years been on trt for a long time kind of went on my own trt last couple years using Cyp and Eqp only , now I have sust , Deca, and dbol , this Tren is what worries me a little not sure how to use it, i see there are many types of Tren as well mine is a single ester i think just Trenbolone hope thats enough .
thank you for any advise i have allot of gear on hand .
I'll be helpful here. Tell us your stats bf% and all, exact cycle history how many and how long, and we'll help you out. You need to follow the K.I.S.S principal because as you can tell we can read people fairly well and can tell you have absolutely no idea what you're doing(no offense). So lay out exactly what you have in hand, doses and ester ie trenbolone acetate (50 or 100 mg's) or tren enanthate 200 mg's or??? Follow what I'm saying and how many bottles like I have:
Tren ace 100- 6 bottles follow me
Sustanon 250- 3 bottles.....

Since you're fairly new we need to know your goals like I want to CUT some bodyweight and get down to 12-15% bf and then start packing on the muscle..... If you're fairly overweight but not bad that doesn't really help you understand? Example Like I'm 245 @ 6' at 29% bf would tell us that you probably don't need to be running a serious bulking cycle but instead need to get your diet in order along with your training program and CARDIO. And possibly run some sort if cutting cycle low dose test maybe some clenbuteral or possibly 250 mg's of dnp for 10-14 days along with 1 hour of cardio 5 times a week. What many people don't realize or like to hear gear is just a small key to the program the big key is diet that's why I say just stay on a low trt dose for a while hire one of these great personal trainers we have all around these boards to get your diet and exercise program in order and get down to a lower bf% and then start bulking.

I'm actually not trying to be offensive or be a dick just offering a little guidance here. If you give us more stats cycle history and more to go on it'll be a lot easier for us to help you out.

Tren is one of those more advanced drugs that give a lot of people problems of you're not extremely careful. I get seriously bad anxiety sometimes as well as it raises my blood pressure to really high levels if I don't monitor it very closely. If you don't listen to any of what we try and offer as far as assistance LISTEN TO THIS don't run tren e as a first timer using tren. If you find out you can't handle it you'll be stuck riding it out for 2-3 weeks with all the negative sides.

Thanks
P

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
Dude - I'm 46 and I'm not even running 19-nor's anymore at this point. At our age this stuff can do more damage than good to your phyique longer term - not to mention your health.

I'll speak for myself. I will be competing but as an Amature and in Men's Physique. I am not at risk of becoming Nationally qualified anytime soon and I'm sure as hell not going to win a pro card. EVEN AS SOMEONE COMPETING, I'm still going to be conservative because my health is more important.

I'm getting ready to run a MEGA cycle... really elaborate and exotic.. Check this out...drum roll.....

350mg TEST E ...EW
12.5 MG EXEM ....ED
20mg Anavar.... ED (last 6 weeks)

My point without continuing to be a smart ass: simple is a good thing.

Unless your competitive (and even if you are in some cases) a simple cycle like this is 1) Cheap, 2) relatively low risk, 3) easy to manage, and best of all 4) you can get fantastic results if your gear is legit and you do the work in the gym and the kitchen.

Stay healthy man. You're probably like me....still 25 years old in heart and spirit...however, be rational. 50 is old enough to F yourself up but still far too young to do so..

Last edited:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Same w/training. You can't recover and heal like when you're 30, even on AAS. Train smart, strict form, reasonable weights, be careful of tears. Easy to overtrain and never recover.

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
Same w/training. You can't recover and heal like when you're 30, even on AAS. Train smart, strict form, reasonable weights, be careful of tears. Easy to overtrain and never recover.

This is really good advice. Sometimes we think that a splash of gear somehow protects us from unreasonable levels of weight and over shooting on volume or intensity. Just like we all learned a long time ago, gear is the final 10% or so of the equation. It only irons out little mistakes; not big ones.