©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glad to be here

TLopez

Jan 8, 2015
I'm a long time member over at Intense Muscle. Heard some good things about this board and thought I'd check it out.

Been on a TRT dose of Test Cyp for a little over a year (125 mg's / week).

I'm 39 years old, 5'-3" and weigh 165. Been lifting since I was 15 years old, but really starting getting serious about it for the past 6 years.

I've been competing in Power lifting for about a year now.

Best lifts in competition are:
450 squat
315 bench
501.5 deadlift

Looking to get a 1,300 total this weekend at the USPA Camp Pendleton meet here in San Diego.

I recognize a few of the names here from other boards. Looking to read a lot and learn from you all.

-T-

TLopez

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks guys. Here is a vid of USPA Nationals last July.

2014 USPA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - YouTube

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm a long time member over at Intense Muscle. Heard some good things about this board and thought I'd check it out.

Been on a TRT dose of Test Cyp for a little over a year (125 mg's / week).

I'm 39 years old, 5'-3" and weigh 165. Been lifting since I was 15 years old, but really starting getting serious about it for the past 6 years.

I've been competing in Power lifting for about a year now.

Best lifts in competition are:
450 squat
315 bench
501.5 deadlift

Looking to get a 1,300 total this weekend at the USPA Camp Pendleton meet here in San Diego.

I recognize a few of the names here from other boards. Looking to read a lot and learn from you all.

-T-

:welcome: VERY impressive resume my friend! NICE LIFTS!