©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 Weeks In !

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Im currently 3 weeks into my current cycle.

16 weeks
wk 1-8 Tbol 60mgs ed
Wk 1-16 Test Cyp 1.5g wk
wk 1-16 deca 800mg wk
wk 1-10 Tren E 700mg wk
wk 1-16 HGH 8ius ed
slin 10ius every meal

Currently in the low 230s - After 16wks I will cruise a bit!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
This should be a good one! Where are you hoping to be at the end of it?

I eat clean year round so I'm not looking to pack on too much extra waste weight. Id like to be in the area of 240lbs after the cycle is complete and maintain while I cruise.

That's about as much weight as I need bc I plan to compete and as a LHW I don't want to make my prep to extreme. Looking for some lean quality mass when its all said and done. I really don't want to hit the stage as a HW - been there and done that. Im a natural LHW.

Now I need to decide what show I plan to enter! :lightbulb:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
My cycle is hitting on all cylinders & I'm finally putting on some weight. Not looking for an all out mass cycle - just looking to put on around 10lbs...The plan is to try and keep as much as possible once the cycle is complete and maintain during my cruise. I'm already up about 3lbs but remember I'm only looking to keep the quality muscle not water or fat. My diet is restricted during this cycle.
Not eating a ton of calories, just enough in the hopes to keep a lil quality mass.
All my lifts are coming up slowly but I'm patient.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Have you ever run npp?

Yep! I really like NPP & run it often usually with prop & winny.
That combo works magic for me & along with proper dieting It never fails me..
Some times I throw in some Tren ace and its suits me well.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
How tall are you?
Looks like a dope cycle for you boss
How are you liking TBOL? I ran it once during my first cycle and havent since...It gave me the craziest pumps in my back/shins

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
How tall are you?
Looks like a dope cycle for you boss
How are you liking TBOL? I ran it once during my first cycle and havent since...It gave me the craziest pumps in my back/shins

I love tbol its my favorite oral! Im a pretty short guy about 5'7"..I may be short but I'm mighty!!! lol

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Cycle looks sweet. How has your progress been from beginning to now??

My cycle is just starting to yield results.
Put on al little weight and strength is coming along.
Im on a restricted diet so my gains are going to come along a bit slower than usual. Not looking to put on ass much as possible - looking for quality over quantity. I'm pleased so far - I have a long ways to go bf this cycle ends.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
That is one amazing looking cycle. I am a huge fan of tbol too... it's ideal for guys wanting lean mass but plenty of fullness.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I eat clean year round so I'm not looking to pack on too much extra waste weight. Id like to be in the area of 240lbs after the cycle is complete and maintain while I cruise.

That's about as much weight as I need bc I plan to compete and as a LHW I don't want to make my prep to extreme. Looking for some lean quality mass when its all said and done. I really don't want to hit the stage as a HW - been there and done that. Im a natural LHW.

Now I need to decide what show I plan to enter! :lightbulb:

Picked out my next comp!
2015 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships
November 20 - 21
Miami, Florida.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
My diet & cycle is going well - I'm stronger & put on about 6.5lbs so far. My diet is restricted so my gains will come slower but like I said its quality over quantity. Pictures to follow. Started at 230 im about 236lbs & still pretty lean.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Keep us posted brother. I am very interested in this cycle..... How are you pinning this?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
You mentioned 10iu slin each meal, would you say your fat is kept at a minimum in general? Do take breaks from slin use during your 16 weeks or keep hitting it? Any metformin to assist with sensitivity?

Last edited:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
You mentioned 10iu slin each meal, would you say your fat is kept at a minimum in general? Do take breaks from slin use during your 16 weeks or keep hitting it? Any metformin to assist with sensitivity?

My fat is kept at a minimum bc I play close attention what I eat during the open window.
No breaks or metformin - it makes me ill for some reason...

Cycle is hitting hard but I'm going to end it soon bc I chose to run a cycle for a sponsor - plus I have a golden opportunity to get sponsored from a health store chain in my state and they want me leaner for a photo shoot.
Ill fill you guys in on me getting sponsored shortly.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
My fat is kept at a minimum bc I play close attention what I eat during the open window.
No breaks or metformin - it makes me ill for some reason...

Cycle is hitting hard but I'm going to end it soon bc I chose to run a cycle for a sponsor - plus I have a golden opportunity to get sponsored from a health store chain in my state and they want me leaner for a photo shoot.
Ill fill you guys in on me getting sponsored shortly.

PWO, I'm very careful with what I refuel with in the presence of slin, but generally during other meals, I'll keep fats low if I'm using slin with them, and if not, I'll allow some more healthy fats/oils into the meal. Since you're using slin every meal, I'd think that yeah, you'd need to keep fats low all day. I think that's what you meant. Metformin always messed me up too, glad it's not just me.

Sounds good man, let us know how you make out with everything, best of luck to you.