©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Introduction

barney74

Dec 27, 2014
Just wanted to formally say I'm here... glad to be a part of the group. Lots of good useful info here that has helped me. I just hit the big 4.0. I've lifted my whole life on and off. With about a 6 year break when I was living in the mountains. I'm back at it pretty serious. training hard, eating like a horse, and seeing some good gains. Sitting at 6'0" 230 lbs (15-18% bmi) as of this am. Looking forward to gaining more info from the wisdom on here. Appreciate it fellas.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Just wanted to formally say I'm here... glad to be a part of the group. Lots of good useful info here that has helped me. I just hit the big 4.0. I've lifted my whole life on and off. With about a 6 year break when I was living in the mountains. I'm back at it pretty serious. training hard, eating like a horse, and seeing some good gains. Sitting at 6'0" 230 lbs (15-18% bmi) as of this am. Looking forward to gaining more info from the wisdom on here. Appreciate it fellas.

:welcome: very nice to have you here with us. Great forums with a bunch of great people who make it possible.

RevendMartin

Banned
Jan 17, 2015
Hello everyone. My name is Mark and i am new on this forum. This is my first post. I hope that you all people will welcome me here.

Last edited:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
welcome barney, ur at the right place if you really wanna learn and take it seriously