©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Need Some Advice!!!!!!

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
OK My source in no longer around!!! On dope actuallt, so I don't trust him. The gear I am using is 200mg/ml Enanthate, and 50mg/ml propionate. I am 7 weeks into my cycle and I have to order some more to make it. I am going with the BD enenthete, but it doesn't have the propionate in it. Should I order some of this also? If so I can't afford daily injections. So if I used twice a week should I inject into the areas I'm working that day? And I want to run week 9 thru 14 with dbol, is 30mg a day enough?

Thanks smikey :rolleyes:

I was 133lbs. on Feb 4...... I am now 151 lbs.

Until this cycle I had never weighed over 135 my whole life. I feel great!!!! But I want more gains..

W

wolfyEVH

how tall are you?? how exactly have you been running this gear for the past 7 weeks?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
smikey211 said:
OK My source in no longer around!!! On dope actuallt, so I don't trust him. The gear I am using is 200mg/ml Enanthate, and 50mg/ml propionate. I am 7 weeks into my cycle and I have to order some more to make it. I am going with the BD enenthete, but it doesn't have the propionate in it. Should I order some of this also? If so I can't afford daily injections. So if I used twice a week should I inject into the areas I'm working that day? And I want to run week 9 thru 14 with dbol, is 30mg a day enough?

Thanks smikey :rolleyes:

I was 133lbs. on Feb 4...... I am now 151 lbs.

Until this cycle I had never weighed over 135 my whole life. I feel great!!!! But I want more gains..

Check out the sources here and I am sure you will find one you are happy with. I know of at least on that will get you your gear in 5 days or less....usually 2-3.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
DragonRider said:
That's great. Where is RobinHood?

Robinhood??? What gives??

I paid the 50 bucks for the sources last week and I must say I am very impressed. I know who I am going to order from I just needed to know about the propionate. Does it work better if I injsct in the muscle area I'm working or does it matter where as long as it's a muscle? Will 50mg every 3rd day be enough or am I wasting my time with it? And I've read that the average dose of dbol is 50mg a day. Should I do the 50 for 4 weeks or 30mg a day for 5 weeks?

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
how tall are you?? how exactly have you been running this gear for the past 7 weeks?

I am 5'6" and I've been Injecting every 3rd day.

injecting 1 ml ;

200mg/ml enenthate
50mg/ml propionate

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
never done prop,

I have worked the mussle that put the gear into , I dont think it makes any diferance .

anyone else??

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
When you site inj into the muscle group the last thing you should do is train that muscle directly the same day. Your injecting a substance that is going to inflame the area. So when the muscle tries to fill with blood for the perpetual pump your limiting the load by having an inflamamed group of fibers try to handle the work load. Also less blood flow and oxygen can be carried to that area to prevent lactic acid build up. You tear muscle when you train it is how it rebuilds and grows but the inflamed area due to the injection can cause additional tears and less load strength availability. Inject after or a few days before training that area. You can get away with it but don't be the statistic that gets a tear or an injury. 50mg of Propionate every 3rd day is a waste of time.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
thanks for the info big, Its always good to have somone point out errors that new guys (like me) are making ,