©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Using Finasteride with deca

DeaconJones

Mar 22, 2014
Not getting much response from my home board on this, so I'll ask here. Concerning using finasteride with deca, too much bro science I'm running into. Wanted to use fina because I naturally use test with deca, so it's to counter dht conversion from the test. Also, how hair friendly is EQ considered?

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Not getting much response from my home board on this, so I'll ask here. Concerning using finasteride with deca, too much bro science I'm running into. Wanted to use fina because I naturally use test with deca, so it's to counter dht conversion from the test. Also, how hair friendly is EQ considered?
The Finasteride will certainly help prevent conversion, but I highly suggest you look at the list of severe potential sides.

A doc recently suggested this as a potential option to me, but after looking into the side effects, I decided I will never gamble with that stuff.

Avodart is similar and less risky.

DeaconJones

Mar 22, 2014
The Finasteride will certainly help prevent conversion, but I highly suggest you look at the list of severe potential sides.

A doc recently suggested this as a potential option to me, but after looking into the side effects, I decided I will never gamble with that stuff.

Avodart is similar and less risky.
Yeah, I've been looking at the sides myself, it's iffy. Avodart you say? I'll check it out, many thanks.