©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH ~ IGF ~ Test E Cycle

Truewop

Jan 13, 2015
HGH, IGF Body repair

Hey guys wanted to get some thoughts this new cycle im planning on running.

Wks 1-15 -- HGH 5 Days on 2 Days off 3 IUS (am SubQ)
Wks 1-4 --- IGF 25 MCG ED (PWO IM)
Wks 1-2 ---- Test E 150mg Twice a week for 300mg a week
Wks 2-15 --- Test E 200mg Twice a week for 400mg a week
Wks 8-12 --- IGF 30 MCG ED (PWO IM)
Wks 15-30 - HGH 5 Days on 2 Days off 4 IUS (am SubQ)
Wks 16-20 - IGF 35 MCG ED (PWO IM)
Wks 18-20 - PCT Nolva/Clomid
Wks 24-28 - IGF 40 MCG ED (PWO IM)

Iv experienced Test flu a few times that's the reasoning for the first two weeks of 300mg.

Ok so I have some work related injuries and someone suggested that I run some HGH for a while along side IGF to see if that fixes the problems, Iv done physio and acupuncture but it seems any time I put out either at work or in the gym my injuries seem to flare up. Im very active (I work in the concrete industry) and if this particular cycle can help fix my injuries im all for it. Iv included the Test to negate the possibility of Hypo. Im no stranger to steroids but im definitely no professional. Iv run a couple cycles before this one which consisted of Anavar, Winnie, Test 400, Masteron, Arimidex, Test E, Test C, Clen and EQ (obviously not all in one cycle).

Before the holiday I was sitting at:

25yrs old
5'8
165lbs im currently sitting at 173lbs
16% body fat im currently sitting at 20%

Anyways what im asking is there anything anyone would do differently here and for the days I don't workout how would you take the IGF?

Im new to this forum so I apologize if iv posted this in the wrong area.

Last edited: