©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dnp

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Hey brothers I have a close friend asking about DNP & I'm curious to hear what peoples results were using it. I know I should do more research myself but Asking those who have used it will give me answers some research wont.

Pros? Cons?

I see there is a sponsor on here who has some but need a bit of info bf making a move. Thanks.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
For starters, the sponsor here is solid. Here is a good read I have saved. Have your friend go e it a read. Dnp works, and works well, but for me required an increase in anabolics to prevent muscle loss. What bf% is your friend at?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s257...1f18b1aadf11/cc32100b81d9ec084694309579caa396

This guy is a client of mine & Ill be testing his BF% next training day. I'm not too educated on DNP but plan to dig into as much info as possible Thanks brother for the info. Im working with him on proper dieting & cardio but some gym rat mentioned DNP to him and he is bugging the shit out of me for some!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea don't let him go over 500 mg's a day. I ran 800 and it was pure fuckin hell. Tried it again and only ran it 250 a day for a little longer and wasn't as bad. First time only made it 7 days and I felt like death. Puddles of sweat not to mention fluorescent yellow cum as well as your piss and sweat are yellow as well. Our sponsor here has great dnp as Magnus said. Its with great tool but he'll need to up his electrolyte intake as well as water big time.

Better yet for a beginner 250 for 10-14 days would be a great start

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
DNP does get a bad rap, mostly from those that abuse it. It also has the added danger of death when ran incorrectly. When properly ran it is a very useful tool for fat loss. I only use the last week's of a cut and it works great at getting rid that last bit of stubborn fat

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I not telling you anything that you don't already know. He will definitely be better off once you get his diet in check. Definitely try and convince him of that first. I've been there with the Dnp. But the sponsor here as Magnus stated is the real deal.

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Id love to incorporate this in with my next cycle (prop and tren) but too scared to. May research it more before making my mind up

pieguy

Oct 25, 2012
DNP on < 500mg a day is probably the best fat burner out there, efficiency and cost wise. Safety too. It's only when you go too high do sides get ridiculous. Just stay hydrated and use some glycerol + electrolyes and you're good.

I'm trying humalog + 500mg dnp right now to see how the two work together and i'm honestly pretty impressed. Makes the sides tolerable and you can actually stay full. I bet there's a compromise in overall fat loss, but I'm seeing if I can recomp with this method.

Alpine

Aug 4, 2004
DNP on < 500mg a day is probably the best fat burner out there, efficiency and cost wise. Safety too. It's only when you go too high do sides get ridiculous. Just stay hydrated and use some glycerol + electrolyes and you're good.

I'm trying humalog + 500mg dnp right now to see how the two work together and i'm honestly pretty impressed. Makes the sides tolerable and you can actually stay full. I bet there's a compromise in overall fat loss, but I'm seeing if I can recomp with this method.

How long you typically run the DNP?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I have my wife on. 100mg a day she is way obese and just don't have the motivation to be active as well as sleep apnea from her weight.
She is 5'7" 215 lbs. All her weight goes to her belly. No matter how much I pray non goes to her ass. I don't let her taks it all the time. If she is gonna have some wine she don't take it that morning.

As of now she took it 3 days last week and will be back tomorrow if she don't drink to much for the super bowl.

I am jltrying to see if I can get her below the 200lb mark and maybe that will help her want to help her self and give some extra needed energy

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have run it many times and am now. I also think some of my own concepts have been borrowed by a popular bbing trainer as his own, but that is another story. Anyway dnp in a nutshell.
1. Too much is hell as mentioned above, you sweat, get lethargic and have no energy to train. Not, to mention that much thermogenesis will lead to catabolism.
2. A much more tolerable way to spare muscle and lose decent amount of fat each week is too take 200to250 mg with dinner and then a big carb meal shortly after ie cake or brownies. This will help him sleep and make training and his day job bearable.

Hawk

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I have run it many times and am now. I also think some of my own concepts have been borrowed by a popular bbing trainer as his own, but that is another story. Anyway dnp in a nutshell.
1. Too much is hell as mentioned above, you sweat, get lethargic and have no energy to train. Not, to mention that much thermogenesis will lead to catabolism.
2. A much more tolerable way to spare muscle and lose decent amount of fat each week is too take 200to250 mg with dinner and then a big carb meal shortly after ie cake or brownies. This will help him sleep and make training and his day job bearable.

Hawk
But i hear high carbs and dnp make your temp go way up. Don't that make it more dangerous

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
But i hear high carbs and dnp make your temp go way up. Don't that make it more dangerous

The heat is both carbs and dose related. But, on just 200-250 and one big carb meal is perfect besides sweaty sheets. You add that to a cleanish diet and some cardio...easy 3+ fat lbs/wk.

Hawk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Show it MAJOR respect and don't over use it.
ONLY for the WELL ADVANCED!!!
200-250mg every 12 hrs has worked really well for
us. Stick with limited runs...10 days or so is plenty.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Guys, I have used it before. A lot of folks over do it on the dose. I did 250mg a day for a short period of time (3 weeks) and lost a bunch of weight...240 down to 220. There are sides though. I think it actually caused me to get a bit depressed, but maybe that was in my head. Who knows though. Like Alin said..it deserves major respect. I'd run it for 10 days at one cap a day and then get off the stuff. Next go around, I would run it for that 10 day period, give it a few weeks, and then do another 10 day run. Remember, Steroids are just hormones, DNP is a different animal.

Last edited: