©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

got some HGH questions

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
OK used gear off and on for 20yrs or so, never used growth hormone. I've had a few injuries that kept me from being able to hit the gym or any thing much else so I've got so gut flab I wanna rid myself of, and I heard it helps a lot plus I'm gonna run some test with it.
1st question- if it needs to be refrigerated, then how is it shipped? And how fast do I need to get it into the fridge?
2- how much should I use? I've been told 2iu's a day, does that sound right, and if so when do I take em?
3-how long should I run it for?
My guy told me its like 400-600$ for a kit, not sure what comes in a kit, I'll find bout today or tomorrow and post it. But does that price sound OK? So any help you guys can give me would greatly be appreciated😄💪

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
First of all you make sure the source has real gh. Then you want to buy as much as u can like a years worth as its not some fast acting miracle medicine
2iu is not enuf a day 4iu if pharmacy grade is probably sufficient. Beware of the chinese knockoff which is a nice box , lable , security sticker and product is manitol powder or low dose hcg ..

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
OK thanks for the advice, so I figured I'd just use one of the sources recommended here, I know with gear I can feel if its real how could you tell with GH, or would you have to have it tested? Also how do they ship it, like in dry ice or something?

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
OK I feel stupid now, so I did some research and its like hcg where it comes as powder then you mix it then refrigerate it, now I know:)

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
OK thanks for the advice, so I figured I'd just use one of the sources recommended here, I know with gear I can feel if its real how could you tell with GH, or would you have to have it tested? Also how do they ship it, like in dry ice or something?

You can do a hgh serum test with an online lab like directlabs.com 10iu injected IM and have blood drawn 3 hours later. Mid to upper 20's are good.