©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Way to Combine Powders

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
When combining raw orals with a filler to cap what is everyone using ? I have seen the mortar and pestle but combining 20g of dbol, drol, or var by hand with those is a pain in the ass. I was taught to do geometric dilution by simply putting using a gallon size bag and shake, rotate, and mash with a rolling pin. Just looking at what others are doing.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ah shit bro..
Sift all through a piece of fine mesh stainless steel screen into a bowl. Take any chunks on screen and smash.rescreen and then the ziplock shake .:food-smiley-002:

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Ha ha sometimes the simplest is the best. Depending on how much your doing that shit gets old. Funny though when going tp the supermarket getting the Costco size box of baking soda.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You know those grease spatter screens for frying pans ? Yeah now u fukn get it. Baking soda u cheap fuk ,use taurine or some magnesium or msm powder. Dollar store meterman at work ..shessh..

ParanoidFitness

I know this is an old post but I feel compelled to tell people they should not use baking soda as filler for orals.
Baking soda is SODIUM and will raise your blood pressure to dangerously high levels if you're not careful.
I use Vitamin B5 powder and UDCA powder and sometime olive leaf extract when compounding dbol or drol.
The B5 helps prevent acne and the UDCA and OLE are great for preventing liver damage. If you're taking orals you need to take the liver supplements anyway.