©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Heads Up

TheAmazing

May 11, 2013
CA
Whats up everyone. I was on this forum briefly for a period towards the end of 2013. Just wanted to leave some comments.

1)I was way too young to be pursuing this sort of method (19 yrs)

2)I was not injured in anyway and am a healthy young man.

3)...DNP is not something to fuck with though

4)Although I regret taking this method and being lazy, I'm also happy to have done it because I realized that nothing ever comes easily, I have grown from my experience. The reason why I think i pursued this method is because being the young person I was/still am, I had little confidence. And thinking back, I think I believed this was the answer to my problems

5) I have gained as much muscle as I have ever wanted without taking these methods. These methods on this board are for serious bodybuilders, powerlifters, gym rats...not for the average college student. And although I know no young person will listen to me, just as I never listened, I feel its my duty to say this. Just put in the work without these methods if your a young guy like I was/am.

P.S. Thank You AnaSci forum. I will always have a place in my heart for y'all.

One Love

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
A lot of younger people will not take our advice as far as leaving the stuff alone til they get older and have reached there maximum potential without aas. I applaud you for this thread. Without proper diet, nutrition, and a proper workout taking this stuff doesn't me anything.

The biggest problem with the younger generation is they want it now without realizing how hard you have to bust your ass day in and day out to achieve your goals.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What happened on the DNP that you experienced? And dose etc?
Now that you realized this old man was right when he told you no then now you need list what happened to teach the naive something.
See, theres always something to learn on Anasci because we share truths..thanks and good to see you standing.:action-smiley-060:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Okay.......Now it's been deleted by the OP and he's leaving? WTF was the point in that? Thought it was actually a decent post.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Not to bash- well what ever..

It's only been a year and a few months.. And now he's a wise old sage? LoL

I'm just going to guess that he still doesn't have a damn clue

EDubya

Feb 1, 2015
I was dumb and juiced young, had periods of not lifting that were large, and could give great advice bc I had researched so much but shouldn't have been offering any.

I know how the OP feels. Different circumstances, but similar scenario.

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I was just reading posts, on the other board, with 22/23 year olds talking about taking a bunch of gear and how it is normal for their age group in their circles.

I have more respect for this post than any other that I have ever read on a bodybuilding form. This kid decided that this hormone/drug game is not for him even though he wants to work out. He sees that these drugs are not toys to be taken lightly and has no problem with doing things the old fashioned way and just working for it.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I was young and my body could handle a lot of abuse and recover easily. Us older guys speak from experience. Everyone has to find out for themselves I guess.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I took my first injection of Primoteston 250 three months before I turned 18. I started reading mfw and posting on meso and Elitefitness when I was 19....and have been on more than off over the years. I don't really have any regrets, but still do promote people to wait a few years more until they use. Also, go to college, and concentrate on that. I finished and did well....but could have done MUCH better if I wasn't worrying about how big my arms were. You have to learn how to balance everything......life, career, work, relationships, money, education, kids, family, health. When you are young, you only really think of 1-2 of those....tits and ass, food and getting bigger.

***I don't even know where I was going with all this, lol, but hopefully it made some sense:D