©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

different source of carbs

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Been eating oats for breakfast as a carb source and brown rice with one of my chicken meals. Other sources are red potatoes and sweet potatoes. After 8 weeks of oats and rice as carb sources, I'm looking for something to changed to for a while. Im considering Ezekiel bread in place of oats. Unsure of what to replace rice with. Any ideas?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was getting tired of baked potatoes, so I started mashing them. Same potatoes, just them up, boil em down, and mix them skin and all with some butter and milk. For me, it was a major improvement. I like bananas also in the morning.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Try jasmine rice, I like it much better than brown. It is easy to cook and has a sticky texture and a great spicy taste.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I was getting tired of baked potatoes, so I started mashing them. Same potatoes, just them up, boil em down, and mix them skin and all with some butter and milk. For me, it was a major improvement. I like bananas also in the morning.

He said breakfast and not after a bowl a trees Mashed potatoes for breakfast? Try some powdered instant quinoa add 100% maple syrup for a yum and done experience :)

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
chickpeas and beans are good for adding up carbs kcal to your main carb meal like rice r salads quinoa meat etc