©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

post office problem

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
i went to the post office today to see if my package was in (1k anabol from the czech republic) and there was a note saying they were closed and a note to me saying my package was at the post office in town. this is a small post office and i've used it for some time and know the lady that works there and never had any problems till now; what do you guys think?

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Is there only one person that runs that post office? It wasnt any kind of a holiday today was it. I used to work for the postal service back in the day and that seem to close every time the wind blows for some holiday

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
the people that were running the post office just quit, i checked again today and was told to come back monday, we'll see...

travis

Mar 10, 2005
If nobody was there they prob. just sent your package back the main office. Especialy if its a small office. The large office is prob. the main distrubution center of all of the outlaying smaller areas. At least thats the way it was done when I worked for the P.O.