©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cruise/ test & anavar

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i love adding any oral for 4 to 6 weeks while cruising. i think it works great personally. i usually stick to dbol, anadrol, and halo but im sure var would be great also and i would be ok running it for 8 weeks. include liver sups.

VP

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I assume you mean low dose cycle between higher dose cycles. I am seriously considering a "cruise" with some Var, I have never used Var and I am curious about using it. The information I have found on cruising with any orals its not that great of an idea. Specifically letting the liver/organs a rest and a recoup peroid. I have been off any "heavies" for quite a while and my bloods have been stable for along time.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
With a handle like "Queefer" your making comments in regards to girls? LOL.
The VAR im talking about is 50mg's/ea. No girly dosage there.
Proviron? I am going to run a mild dose of Test with the VAR I would probably run Proviron with a heavier cycle. Proviron gets processed inactive quickly, a better choice might be some Masteron.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
With a handle like "Queefer" your making comments in regards to girls? LOL.
The VAR im talking about is 50mg's/ea. No girly dosage there.
Proviron? I am going to run a mild dose of Test with the VAR I would probably run Proviron with a heavier cycle. Proviron gets processed inactive quickly, a better choice might be some Masteron.

Queefer was phuckin around. 20mg is enough to maintain muscle while dieting. 20 mg of good var gives me back problems

Last edited:

WarHammer

Sep 3, 2013
California
I don't mind if girls use it....I'd say I'm about a c cup anyways so guess I fit the profile lol. Iced used proviron usually during blast. Always took it 30 minutes before my workout......crazy pump!!

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
my cruise is 100mg test E and 200mg masteron a week. i will add 4 to 6 weeks of an oral 2 or 3 times a year. works great! i have several friends doing this same cruise and they all love it.

VP