AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Few questions for the scientists... I messed up...
Old
  (#1)
-TOXIC-
AnaSCI MEMBER

Few questions for the scientists... I messed up... - 01-23-2015, 11:39 AM

While making a normal batch of Test Cyp 250 I wasn't paying attention and added WAY too much BA and then sucked a lot back out, then added a lot of BB to overcompensate and the draw back was lower grapeseed oil. I shot 2cc to see how bad of a burn there would be.. surprisingly none... But its taking longer to dissipate into the muscle which I assume is bc of a lower grapeseed oil content. Its slightly swollen a day later still and slightly sore but not crazy. No crystals in the vials so its staying suspended but as a buddy pointed out, once inside the body it might be a different story. The total about of liquid was the same, Just higher BA, higher BB with lower oil -in theory. Just want to get some opinions. Overall I think its useable just gonna be slightly sore and a longer lump than normal bc its taking longer to dissipate into the muscle. What are your guys opinions on this? Been doing this over 10 years and never once wasn't paying attention that bad haha.

Old
  (#2)
bbuck

01-24-2015, 12:30 PM

the redness and swelling is most likely due to the high alcohol content damageing the tissue.

Old
  (#3)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-26-2015, 11:38 PM

BA leaves the site within one day. Why more bb? No reason for that. Gear crashed in the site is correct . Just toss it. Screw the misery bro.