©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Few questions for the scientists... I messed up...

-TOXIC-

Nov 11, 2013
While making a normal batch of Test Cyp 250 I wasn't paying attention and added WAY too much BA and then sucked a lot back out, then added a lot of BB to overcompensate and the draw back was lower grapeseed oil. I shot 2cc to see how bad of a burn there would be.. surprisingly none... But its taking longer to dissipate into the muscle which I assume is bc of a lower grapeseed oil content. Its slightly swollen a day later still and slightly sore but not crazy. No crystals in the vials so its staying suspended but as a buddy pointed out, once inside the body it might be a different story. The total about of liquid was the same, Just higher BA, higher BB with lower oil -in theory. Just want to get some opinions. Overall I think its useable just gonna be slightly sore and a longer lump than normal bc its taking longer to dissipate into the muscle. What are your guys opinions on this? Been doing this over 10 years and never once wasn't paying attention that bad haha.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
the redness and swelling is most likely due to the high alcohol content damageing the tissue.