©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral droppers question

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I've never really felt like the oral droppers that come in the bottles are all that accurate. It seems kind of hard to get the same amount in the tube consistently

I decided to just use a 3 ml syringe to measure out my liquid orals. So my question is whether or not you guys feel like the droppers (unmarked style) are "close enough" or if it's better to be more precise?

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Be more precise is my advice. You can get them inexpensively, so it's worth it.
Thanks man. I definitely agree for sure! The only issue I have is needing to pack around and rinse out the syringe for orals I'm dosing multiple times a day.. wish the bottles would just have a small plunger syringe in the cap rather than the droppers. But I guess it's not that big of a deal.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've never really felt like the oral droppers that come in the bottles are all that accurate. It seems kind of hard to get the same amount in the tube consistently

I decided to just use a 3 ml syringe to measure out my liquid orals. So my question is whether or not you guys feel like the droppers (unmarked style) are "close enough" or if it's better to be more precise?

I like being very precise myself. One reason I still prefer tabs.
You can find some droppers that are marked if you look around.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks for the replies guys! For small doses I've just broken the needle off of a 1cc slin pin .. seems to work decently for anything suspended in alcohol. I wouldn't want to mess with anything thick