©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroids and psychosis or aggression

shaman55

Apr 2, 2005
Ok here is my situation,

I am going to be doing my first cycle. I have been lifting weights for many years and have been athletic all my life. My first cycle will be test at 500mg a week. I need to know straight up with no bullshit how this stuff will affect my mind. My job is such that any aggressive or macho behaviour will not be tolerated. Normally I am not an aggressive person but I do lose my temper every once in awhile (not normally at work). Please tell is roid rage real or is it just a$$holes making excuses for doing bad things. Also I have heard that psychosis is an issue. Is this just with high doses and extended use?

Thanks

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

its not gonna effect you that much...however if you're an asshole to begin with, you'll be a bigger asshole on test. Test makes you feel great, its very effective as an anti-depressant. You'll feel really good, and you wont get any rage, unless you're on some methytren and some cheque drops...lol

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i am almost 5 weeks in and i actually feel better than off cycle. A little cocky maybe, but definately nothing associated with anger or aggression.
Wolfy is right, if you're an asshole off cycle the use of AAS will not help.

shaman55

Apr 2, 2005
thanks guys, I suspected that just test would not make that much of a difference. Still its allways good to seperate the propaganda (ie roid rage) from what will actually happen. I guess pyschosis is another extreme situation that I am not likely to encounter? The way I think about it is im only doubling my testosterone levels which considering they can fluctuate so much shouldnt make that big a difference.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
dont quote me on this one but im pretty sure that i read somewhere that if a person had or has a chemical imbalance etc... that steroids will only worrsen them.

a lil info to all u looneys out there

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Dbol and A50 effect me the most, When I get pissed or depressed I try to remember that it's the juice and it's all in my head. It works most of the time lol. I usually feel good on test enath too @ 750 a week.

Gear def makes you more aggressive, how you handle it is really about the kind of person you are. Just like drinking IMO.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
If you find yourself in the office place and some one accidentally misplaces your stapler and your feeling the back of your flanel button up start to tear and notice your forearms turning slightly green and the veins are just pumping out of your chest like a friggin fire hose, Just find a happy place:)

Naah, roid rage is for those eating halotestin and cheque drops like candy......