©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thoughts and experiences on primo?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Thinking of running some primo. It seams the older I get the less I want to tolerate sides. That brings me to Primo, I have read good things and am interesting in using it in my next cycle. So, your thoughts on stacks, doses etc would be appreciated.

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I ran a sustanon and primo cycle back 6 or 7 years ago. Hardly any sides, except for a little prostate issue. I used Saw Palmetto to clear that up. I used Alin's Balkan Sust and Primo at 600/600 I believe. Libido was through the roof though.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I personally don't feel Primo is worth the cost myself. I have ran it a few times long ago but feel that there is better options for way less on the budget.
I ran it with test prop - winny & Primo. I dosed the primo around 600-800mg..It was ok but getting quality primo for a decent price was an issue for me. If you run it keep your Test levels up a bit bc primo alone wont carry the burden.

Last edited:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I'd just go with masteron. I did 800mgs a week for 16 weeks with primo and wasn't impressed.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
had a buddy that brewed up a nice batch of primo years ago and that was the first time i ran primo at a high dose over 1000mg/wk and i freaking loved it! i have ran it many other times at 400 to 600mg/wk and was still pleased but the cost is always an issue for my broke ass:) if i save up for it i always love running it!

VP

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ive been wanting to run primo bad, its just the damn pricetag on it. I easily get sides...nandrolones give me gyno so tren npp and deca are out for me. Really all i can run is test, masteron, anadrol, var, and low dose dbol without getting gyno...so not much left besides primo to try. Getting a decent income tax return this year so maybe ill break down and finally buy some.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, we have more yeh's then neh's and since I have an affordable source and am just need a beak from the nandralone sides. Looks like it's worth a try.

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well, we have more yeh's then neh's and since I have an affordable source and am just need a beak from the nandralone sides. Looks like it's worth a try.

Hawk

I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you don't expect dbol type effects from it and you have the ability to run it like it should be run. Scoring 2 vials of the stuff won't do anything. I think I ordered 10 vials of it from Alin for my cycle. It must be run at the right amounts. What are you weighing in at these days? You have always outweighed me by like 10-20 lbs. lol

Last edited:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am not looking to gain weight just recover from my pling training and fight age. And a little drive in my Johnson would be nice. At the moment I am 268to270 , but trying to cut down to 260. I was thinking 800 to 1g wk. With like 600 T. Thoughts?
Hawk

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
we are about the same size and if i had some primo i would run it at 1000 to start and depending on how much i had and how long my cycle was i would lean towards a little higher and run it out to the end. just my experience with primo. i loved the results but you just have to run a ton and take it in the wallet.

VP

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
we are about the same size and if i had some primo i would run it at 1000 to start and depending on how much i had and how long my cycle was i would lean towards a little higher and run it out to the end. just my experience with primo. i loved the results but you just have to run a ton and take it in the wallet.

VP

I am willing to take it in the wallet to take a break from Tren and nandralone sides. It is gonna run me a good chunk of change, but it's worth it to at least try the stuff.

Hawk

AVP

Feb 2, 2015
My opinion at that from only personal use its that wants time to work, many time and higher doses 800+ for very good results, you need also to have a testosteron at arount 1gr and you will love it as precontest, you can add also if you are very lean drol and masteron, hellish cutting combo

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
My opinion at that from only personal use its that wants time to work, many time and higher doses 800+ for very good results, you need also to have a testosteron at arount 1gr and you will love it as precontest, you can add also if you are very lean drol and masteron, hellish cutting combo

I have time and no problem with the dose besides all the pinning, but had no idea that I would need 1g of T. Not that I don't normally use that amount, I just didn't think it necessary is all.

Hawk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thinking of running some primo. It seams the older I get the less I want to tolerate sides. That brings me to Primo, I have read good things and am interesting in using it in my next cycle. So, your thoughts on stacks, doses etc would be appreciated.

Hawk

I like PRIMO at dosages of at 400mg + per week
stacked with some additional testosterone. Anything less
than 400mg wk of PRIMO and most men aren't happy wit the
results.

AVP

Feb 2, 2015
I have time and no problem with the dose besides all the pinning, but had no idea that I would need 1g of T. Not that I don't normally use that amount, I just didn't think it necessary is all.

Hawk

It's favorite compo and only from personal experience, I have try other cycles but it was not just effective like that I wrote you

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I love primo, joint comfort like deca, no sides, feel great on it, I ran it for a year at a gram. With a good diet and blood work always came back good.