©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Robin had a Heart attact..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi guys and dolls...just thought i'd let you know i was in hospital for nearly 2 weeks.....heart attact...:-(
I'm busy recovering strongly....might pick up gyming in due coarse..:)

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Sorry to hear that. Take care of your body. This must throw any cycle out the door huh? How old are you? Who made your gear?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I'm 44....Doubt if it was the gear though....Apparently i had a bleeding ulcer, which caused me to run sorta outa-blood....There was no blood to pump, so my heart gave in..After a couple of pints of blood, i'm back in business.....just taking it a bit slow....-)

P

pincrusher

damn, sorry to hear that robin. hope things go smoothly with the recovery :)

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Robin...you r in our thoughts ...thank god you on the rd to recovery...get well soon

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
I'm 44....Doubt if it was the gear though....Apparently i had a bleeding ulcer, which caused me to run sorta outa-blood....There was no blood to pump, so my heart gave in..After a couple of pints of blood, i'm back in business.....just taking it a bit slow....-)
Glad to hear you are OK Robin,. I was wondering where you were. This bleeding ulcer could have been one reason you weren't seeing the gains you might have. Take care and heal up good.

W

wolfyEVH

best of luck robin....you're in our thoughts and prayers!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hope youre doing ok robin....id chill off the gear for awhile till youre fully recovered though bro.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
shamrock10 said:
hope youre doing ok robin....id chill off the gear for awhile till youre fully recovered though bro.
Yeah...have to wait another month :-(
My weight has gone WAY down...129lbs :-(((