©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

USA Domestic Shipping from SYNTHETEK!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Synthetek is happy to announce that all US orders are now shipped from within the USA.

This will enable customers in the US to receive as quickly as overnight.

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
Synthetek is happy to announce that all US orders are now shipped from within the USA.

This will enable customers in the US to receive as quickly as overnight.

This right here made my day!!!! The best is finally here !!!!

I always notice my Synthepure is opened when i get it and says inspected by customs...........they prolly took my stayroids too!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Great news...Been waiting for this option to come back for years now!!

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Ordered Synthergine and Synthepure. 3 day turn around time. That's really fast!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Since the establishment of our US based distributorship, US based packages are arriving on average between 2-3 days from the time they are dispatched, this is a great leap compared to the shipping times of before.

We would like to thank our repeat customers and welcome all first time buyers for their custom!

We are working hard towards ensuring that you recieve your orders as quickly as possible!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Super fast Synthergine delivery!!! My liver is happy now :D

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This post just hit me today about the ease and quickness of getting these products now. I'm definately gonna give them a run in the future, especially when cutting down....ugh, being off sucks dick!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Synthetek, your PMs are full, so here is what I was going to send you:

I figured you would want to know you have a broken link on your main page. When I click on the link for syntherol it gives me the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/synthete/public_html/wp-content/themes/jackman/header.php on line 122

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Synthetek, your PMs are full, so here is what I was going to send you:

I figured you would want to know you have a broken link on your main page. When I click on the link for syntherol it gives me the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/synthete/public_html/wp-content/themes/jackman/header.php on line 122

I had informed them of the error. Was told they were switching servers over and run into some bugs. Should be getting everything corrected.