©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about muscle and joint soreness

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I am currently taking tren, test, winstrol, clen and T3. I know winstrol is known to "dry out" joints so that explains a lot of my joint pain but I've also been a lot more sore after my workouts. So I'm wondering if I'm just training harder than normal or if some of these compounds are causing it.

I'm also taking potassium and taurine daily to help with clen cramps. These symptoms aren't so sever that it's a problem I just sort of feel like I'm not recovering like I expect to. Thanks for any insight.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Well I'm using letro at .5mg oed.. I know it's not the best for ai use but I haven't had any problems with it. Unless of course you are thinking it's causing this..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would say it's part of it. Switch to 1mg adex or 12.5 exemestane and drop the winnie and see how you feel. I'm not a huge fan of winnie, much better options

Last edited:

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Ok thanks man! So just to be clear do you think it's estrogen related or a side of the letro? And can you recommend a substitute for the winnie as a cutting cycle?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The letro would be responsible for your estro sides. Coupled with winnie, not suprised your joints hurt. Also cutting has far more to do with diet than the compounds you choose. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
The letro would be responsible for your estro sides. Coupled with winnie, not suprised your joints hurt. Also cutting has far more to do with diet than the compounds you choose. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats

Yeah definitely man! I appreciate the help. I completely agree that cutting is about diet! don't want you to get the idea I'm one of those guys hoping to shed 20lbs of fat using aas. Diet has been in check! did 4 weeks of keto to drop the bulk of fat (got from 21-22% down to 18%) now I'm doing more of a typical carb cycling plan to keep muscle mass up while progressing in bf loss.

I am 28
225lbs ~18%bf
I've been on TRT for about 2 yrs now but this is my 3rd real PED cycle.

both previous cycles were test only 1st 400mg/week 2nd 600mg/week

used letro as ai for both. never any estro related sides that i noticed (by no means am i arguing though!!! my trust is in you and adex is ordered!) possibly i just didn't equate some minor issues as E related at the time...

I also have caber on hand but I have the understanding I only needed it if tren is causing fina dick.. so far DEFINITELY not a problem there haha.

I guess the specifics of my current cycle could be useful:

Tren 100mg/eod
Test C 600mg/wk
Winnie 50mg/day

plan was to run this first 8 weeks then drop the tren and winnie and start Dbol with the test the remaining 4 weeks

I know its a bit of an odd cycle. starting dbol at the end.. was hoping to keep fat loss going through the first 8 weeks then try to gain mass the last bit with the dbol. a bit backwards from most i'd guess.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Any reason you chose dbol

To be honest just to try it... I am not the type to just read stuff online and believe I am an expert in the subject. I have to experiment for myself and find out how the specific compounds work in my system. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be on the forum if i didn't want advice and the vast knowledge and first hand experience you vets have to offer.. but I like to know for myself.. other than that I have had some buddies who have used it showing good results.

to my understanding dianabol is a potent fast acting compound and reportedly less liver toxic than anadrol. but ultimately when it comes down to it.. really just because I have seen friends use it successfully and I wanted to try it for myself haha

If you advise against this for any reason I would love to hear your thoughts.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Right.. yeah I'm aware of the bloat issue. Figured I'd just pull the trigger and see what happens on dbol. But if I bloat too bad I'll definitely look into drol and tbol for next time. I'll have to read up. I don't know much about either. Pardon my ignorance but is "drol" anadrol?

In a way I'm almost doing 2 cycles in one.. cutting fat first then bulking back up in the end.. a better way to think of it I think, is cutting followed with a lean gain.. obviously I'll gain some water weight and bloat out.. but I'm hoping with diet in check I will keep fat from coming back.. I won't necessarily go to a "bulking" diet.. I'll keep calories in the low to maintenance zone.

Last edited: